Get Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs for Junior Technician Vaccinator 2020 NTS Online Form. Reputed Government Department working under Government of Punjab is seeking to appoint the well energetic, dynamic, hardworking and expert applicants with minimum qualification and minimum expertise for the following positions announced in Various Districts Health Authorities.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab invites for the 1360 Positions of (Junior Technician Vaccinator (BPS-09)) and for these positions such candidates possessing FSc from a recognized board having diploma in the relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty OR candidates having Matric (Science) with two years relevant diploma are eligible to apply. There are Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs available to apply through nts.org.pk.
These vacancies are vacant district wise in the number of the districts of Punjab and the quota is also reserved for Women 15%, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disabled Persons. The appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of 3 years on the Contract Policy of 2004. Age limit should be 18-25 years and 5 years age relaxation will be given to the males, 8 years will be given to the females and 10 years relaxation will be admissible to the Disabled Persons. So, let’s move on towards its applying criteria below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
NTS Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Career Offers
- Junior Technician Vaccinator (BPS-09)
How to Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- For all those applicants who want to apply, have to simply download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Candidates have to pay the Test fee in the online branches of assigned banks.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, a copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is September 10, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The date of the test will be communicated through the NTS Site to the applicants.
- Candidates are requested to visit the NTS Site after because the test details will be dispatched one week before the test.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview. So, stay in connection with this page to have more and more jobs.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2020
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.