Is NTS a government organization?
then the simple and straight forward answer is NO.
The current situation is a little bit different due to new competitors in the market are now more authentic and approved from the public sectors and private bodies of Pakistan such as FPSC, PPSC, ETC (Education Testing Council), where ETC is an HEC Testing Service and much more not-for-profit public sector companies are working under the hood of NTS concept.
How do I Qualify for the NTS test?
When this query popup in your mind, you have to ask yourself in which state you are in now, are you looking for admissions that got for NAT and GAT other go through the Job advertisement or share with us via using the comment section.
Can I change the NTS test center?
No, but you can give it a shot by placing a request.
First, when COMSATS (CIIT) established it, on that time NTS main functions are to conduct Admissions tests according to their scheduled date and time as they update it every year in which NAT (National Aptitude Test) and GAT (Graduate Assessment Test) are for Universities and Colleges.
What is the difference between NTS NAT and GAT?
National Aptitude Test (NAT) is for admissions in NTS™ associated universities / DAIs (degree awarding institutes).
Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL is for admissions in MS / M.Phil programs.
The Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT is for Ph.D programs. The same test may be used for the recruitment of graduates.
You can apply for NTS NAT after Intermediate with minimum 50% marks and NTS GAT are for those who are ready to pursue their career in Masters or Research profession, for future they have set their goals.
Is COMSATS a Government University?
No, it’s a Semi-Government University, which means it’s an alliance between public and private institutions.
The NTS begins taking tests to apply for the occupations with respect to the Management Trainee Program, Punjab Police, Islamabad Police, Karachi Police, Federal government, NGO, and so forth. NTS offers government level jobs as well as a few associations which are putting forth work through the NTS test.
How to Apply in NTS:
- Login to NTS for online Registration nts.org.pk.
- The applicant may also apply via Prescribed Application Form which is available www.nts.org.pk.
- Apply for your ideal Test in the rundown of ventures reported in NTS online Registration Portal.
Instructions to Apply for NTS Jobs:
- Select your ideal Post. The most effective method to choose a post (picture).
- Select your ideal test city. (Essential test city and optional a test city).
- Fill some other required data for the post
- Peruse and consent to the terms and conditions by checking the checkbox at the base of the site page.
Terms and Conditions for NTS Jobs 2019:
- Tap on Apply catch to Apply for the ideal post. Submit for the ideal post
- Download bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk (Bank deposit slip is accessible on NTS online Registration Portal just).
- Test Fee can be paid through bank deposit slip in any online branch of MCB, Meezan Bank, HBL or ABL
- Enter bank deposit slip number into NTS online Registration Portal to additionally continue your application.
- Send the deposit slip to NTS Headquarter: (Islamabad Office), Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Deficient or inappropriately filled enrollment subtleties won’t be prepared.
- It would be ideal if you remain intuitive with our site for qualified applicants list, test set, and all related data: www.nts.org.pk
- Temporary qualified applicants rundown will be shown on our site on first started things out served premise of the Enrollment Form (inside two-week of the receipt of enlistment frame). Inquiries in regards to temporary information will be acknowledged inside 4 days as it were.
- Last qualified hopeful rundown will be transferred 2 days after the last date of temporary rundown. Move number and test focus will be apportioned in last qualified hopeful rundown.
- The move number slips will be dispatched by NTS around 10 days before the test date.
- NTS will dispatch the outcome cards inside 7 days after the test date.
NTS Recruitment Test related FAQ’s
- When NTS test will be held in 2019?
Check the NTS Schedule 2019 in which Test date till the Test result card all the information available.
- How many Marks are required to pass NTS?
Passing marks are 45%, keep in mind the fact which matters most is you have to go for high ups because only top cream secures their seats in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd merit lists.
- How can I download NTS roll no slip?
If your name is listed under the Candidate List announcement then you can take the screenshot of that list after that you have to wait for roll number slip delivery via courier service.
- Is there negative marking in NTS?
- How long is NTS test?
NTS NAT is for One Year and NTS GAT test validity (GAT- General / Subject) for TWO YEARS
- Is a calculator allowed in the NTS test?
- How do I delete my NTS account?
Yet to be resolved.
- What does percentile mean in NTS?
How many candidates have a better score than you.
- Which documents are required for the NTS entry test?
Authentic papers requirements are just for verification and most common documents are B-Form, CNIC, Degrees, Certificates, Passport Size Photos.
- How many Universities are under NTS?
You can check the NAT Associated Universities list via this weblink (https://nts.org.pk/Products/NTSNAT/nat-associated-universities.php).
NTS GAT Associated Universities / DAI’s are listed on the page (https://nts.org.pk/gat-associated-universities-dai.html)
- How do I reset my NTS password?
Visit this link after forgetting your secret pass (https://datacell.nts.org.pk/ForgotPassword) if you couldn’t get through this then Compose an email and send it to ([email protected]) this address.
- Can you use the same NTS Test Result twice?
- Can I extend my NTS Test Validity?
No, but you can improve it by attending another.
- How can I check my NTS Results?
Visit the official website, then click on the “All Results” button, it will take you to another link where you can search your Result, NTS Result page display your Test name, Test Date, and its link.