|Posted on:||10th Nov 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||21 Nov 2015|
|Location:||Tando Muhammad Khan|
|Organization:||District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan|
Here at this page you’ll have District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan Jobs November 2015. Jobs in District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, Frash, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have domicile of Hyderabad and Tando Muhammad Khan and also compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates having qualification from Primary to Graduation are eligible to apply for the relevant position because these jobs are for everyone. For eligible candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading, so read it carefully.
District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan Jobs November 2015
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following postal address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 21st November, 2015.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already in Government and Semi Govt. Organizations service should apply through proper channel.
- Test / Interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only.
- The applicants are required to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan Jobs 2015
Address: District and Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan.