Here at this page I am going to throw light on a recent information about How to Apply Student Visa for Russia from Pakistan 2016-2017 (Forms, Fee & Consultants). Those applicants who belong to Pakistan and are wishing to reach with a magical carpet to Russia in order to study over there have to follow some rules and regulations in order to get the visa. The main motive of my information is to help those applicants to find easiest method of getting the Student Visa for Russia and what sort of documents, fee and consultants they have to contact and get such information through this page. As, since beginning this page is surfing its efforts for the applicants to ease them in every perspective. So, as today we will learn how to apply for Student visa from Pakistan. So, let’s have a look on its applying criteria, visa fee and rest of the details below.
How to Apply Student Visa For Russia From Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|Embassy of Russian Federation in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan|
|Address||Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 4 Islamabad, Pakistan.|
|Telephone/Fax||+92-51-2600812 / +92-51-2600814|
How to Apply:
- First of all the candidates have to enroll them by sending the applying application with required documents in a university where they want to study for their selective program.
- Second step is that those eligible candidates will be given a letter from the university that they are welcome cordially to come forward and study over there. And this letter of confirmation is the key to get student visa.
- Now next step after getting acceptance letter the applicants have to consult with their home country for Russian Student Visa and after wards the candidates who will reach over there have to need a registration of themselves.
- In the registration process the applicants have to bring their Passport along with Russian Visa and Migration cards and these documents will be submitted by the “Foreign department of the University” to immigration officials in order to make and confirm your registration.
- The process of registration needs a week to be completed.
- For submission of application the applicants have to fill the visa application form as well as have to attach the required Documents which we will discuss in next heading.
Documents Required for Obtaining Visa:
- A student visa needs the submission of the visa application form filled up completely
- Valid National passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas.
- Two professional photos on a white background.
- Document showing the purpose of your visit.
- Your Educational and Diploma Certificates.
- A proof of confirmation paper of the payment directly from the University or College.
- Proof that you had paid your tuition fee and other basic fees to the college you are going to study in.
- Written proof from the college as you letter of acceptance- it should be on the letter head of the college and should clearly mention the college name and other basic details.
- Official HIV (AIDS) Test Certificate.
- Proof showing that you have some amount with you to help your stay in Russia.
Visa Processing Period & Fee:
- Visa Fee: The fee of single visa for period of 10 days costs $70 whereas for 3 working days processing of visa the fee is 140$.
- Visa Issuance Time Period: The Student Visa will issued in 3-10 days and is valid for single entry. And the processing of visa remain close until the consulate receive the necessary and relevant and accurate documents.