In the following How to Get Student Visa for China from Pakistan 2020 (Forms, Fee, Consultants) is available as per the instructions of China Embassy in Pakistan. As the desire of most of the Pakistani students has increased to study in abroad countries in order to get higher education from well-reputed universities and afterward on completion get a great job ahead to settle the life and career.
So for this one have to apply for abroad visa being a student who is not native of European country so he/she must apply for a visa from Pakistan and meet all the requirements which are needed at the time of applying for the visa.
How to Apply Student Visa for China from Pakistan 2020:
- For to apply visa for China study purpose so there are two categories of visa of China namely X1 which is related to those who come here for studying, field works and have stay period of more than six months, another category is X2 is for those who also come for studies but their period is less than 6 months.
- Applicants must enroll themselves in university or desired college from where they will get acceptance letter of enrollment in the respective college or university and afterward the faculty will send you a JW201 or JW202 form and an admission letter. You have to submit these with photocopies with your application.
- If any student is found working on X type visa is condemned unlawful and can be expelled.
- X1 can apply for temporary residence visa for the validity of 180 days whereas X2 can complete their stay till there duration.
- As one has completed all the requirements regarding visa so next step is to send them to the respective institute and after receiving a confirmation letter that student is selected and enrolled in college or university and he/she has to pass from a number of the steps.
How to Get Student Visa for China from Pakistan 2020 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|Embassy of China in Pakistan Details
||Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
||No.1, Zhou-Enlai Avenue, Diplomatic Enclave (Extension), Islamabad, Pakistan
||051-8496156 / 0312-5508888
Here I am going to enlist all those information which is related to visa application and its documentation attachment. If one is going to apply for a visa in Chinese consulate so in one’s native country following requirements should be full filled.
- Firstly submit the application form to the visa office of the embassy or consulate of your native country.
- If one is unable to drop the application lonely so one can handover that application to the visa office of the embassy which holds consular jurisdiction in the native country.
- No, any appointment is needed.
- Those applicants who send their applications through the mail are not acceptable and can be returned back.
- Original passport having the validity of more than six months along with two blank pages of visa and photocopies of two first 2 pages and recent Chinese visa if one is having.
- Fully completed information based visa application form (V2O11A) in Chinese or English language should be attached with 3omm *40mm recent colored photographs.
- Police character clearance certificate is required.
- Admission letter from the university should be attached.
- Original and photocopy of the student visa application form are necessarily attached.
- Physical fitness reports which should be examined by the foreign ministry.
- Mark sheets of previous degree/diploma original or photocopies are required.
Visa Fee and Processing time:
The visa processing takes sufficient time for its processing and is having categories also. Normally the time period of processing is 4 working days.
If one wants an urgent visa so the cost will be additional 20$which one will get within two days.
Note: Pakistanis are not allowed to pay any China visa fee.