|Posted on:||23rd Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 11, 2017|
Apply for Wireless Operator Jobs in Punjab Police we provide here on November 2017 Punjab Police Wireless Operator Jobs 2017 Constable Latest Apply Last Date. Jobs in The Punjab Police Department are available and this Government Department is looking to recruit Constables Wireless Operators in all districts of Punjab and for this purpose it invites applications from both civilians and retired army officers can apply for this job and they have to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image posted below but in the following heading we’ll also provide you complete how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of Punjab Police. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such type of vacancies is very rare. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the next heading and if there is any problem in understanding any point please feel free to ask us in the following comment box.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Wireless Operator Jobs in Punjab Police 2017 Application Form Download Online
Vacant Position with Basic Pay Scale:
- Wireless Operator (BPS-07)
- Height: Minimum 5’ Feet and 7” Inches height are required for Male and minimum 5’ Feet and 2” Inches is required for Female candidates.
- Chest: Minimum 33X34 ½ chest is required for only male candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates should have F.Sc, ICS or DAE degree to apply.
- Age: age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years as on 11th December 2017.
- Domicile: Candidates should have valid Domicile in any district of Punjab.
- Running Test: Male candidates have to run 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes and Female candidate have to run 1.6 Km in 10 Minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for Wireless Operator Jobs:
- Candidates have to apply on the prescribed form which can be obtained from the relevant district Police Headquarter (Office District Incharge Telecommunication).
- Application form can be obtained on the payment of Rs. 30/- from 25th November 2017.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested set of educational certificates, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the relevant office of District Incharge Telecommunication.
- The last date for submission of application is December 11, 2017.
- Applications received incomplete will not be entertained.
- List of eligible candidates with test/interview schedule will be published on relevant Office of District Incharge Telecommunication.
- Physical Test, Written Test, and Interviews will be held in Rawalpindi, Lahore, and Multan.
- The original documents will be examined at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Wireless Operator Jobs 2017
Address: Relevant Office of District Incharge Telecommunication.
Get Punjab Police Wireless Operator Jobs 2017 announced official at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk and candidates possessing Intermediate in Science or DAE in Mechanical / Electrical are welcome to apply on the prescribed form before the last date announced above.