|Posted on:||15th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 03, 2018|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
Apply for Wireless Operator Jobs in Punjab Police we provide here on February 2018 Punjab Police Wireless Operator Jobs 2018 Constable Latest Apply Last Date. Jobs in The SPU Special Protection Unit Punjab Police Department are available and this Government Department is looking to recruit Security Constable, Driver Constable and Constables Wireless Operators in all districts of Punjab and for this purpose it invites applications from both civilians and retired army officers can apply for this job and they have to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image posted below but in the following heading we’ll also provide you complete how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of Punjab Police. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such type of vacancies is very rare. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the next heading and if there is any problem in understanding any point please feel free to ask us in the following comment box.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Wireless Operator Jobs in Punjab Police 2018 Application Form Download Online
Vacant Position with Basic Pay Scale:
- Security Constable
- Driver Constable
- Constable Wireless Operator
- Height: Minimum 5’ Feet and 7” Inches height are required for Male and minimum 5’ Feet and 2” Inches is required for Female candidates.
- Chest: Minimum 33X34 ½ chest is required for only male candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates should have F.Sc, ICS, DAE, Matric degree to apply.
- Age: age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years for Security Constable and Constable Wireless Operator and 21 to 30 years for Driver Constable.
- Domicile: Candidates should have valid Domicile in any district of Punjab.
- Running Test: Male candidates have to run 01 Mile in 7 Minutes and Female candidate have to run 01 Mile in 10 Minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for Wireless Operator Jobs 2018:
- Application Form for Security Constable can be obtained from Relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO, CPO or CCPO Office) on the payment of Rs. 50/ which is non-refundable.
- Application Form for Driver Constable can be obtained from Senior Superintendent of Police, Motor Transport Ferozepur Road, Lahore on the payment of Rs. 50/.
- Application Form for Constable Wireless Operator can be obtained from Senior Superintendent of Police, Telecommunication, Qurban Line, Lahore on the Payment of Rs. 50/.
- Duly filled form with copies of educational and experience certificates, Diplomas, Character Certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent 8 passport size photographs should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is March 03, 2018.
- Applications received incomplete will not be entertained.
- The original documents will be examined at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Wireless Operator Jobs 2018
Address to Apply for Security Constable: Relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO, CPO or CCPO Office).
Address to Apply for Driver Constable: Senior Superintendent of Police, Motor Transport Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
Address to Apply for Constable Wireless Operator: Senior Superintendent of Police, Telecommunication, Qurban Line, Lahore