FPSC Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement Apply Online | www.fpsc.gov.pk. The FPSC is a government branch of Government of Pakistan, its principal reason for the foundation is to enlist government workers and administrators in the Government of Pakistan. At present, the Federal Public Service Commission is taking a shot at the article No. 242 of the constitution of Pakistan. FPSC playing out its obligations reliably from the time it is set up and its outcome is this that each resident of Pakistan has trust in this government organization.
FPSC lead test for to contract government workers in various departments working under Federal Government. FPSC stands for Federal Public Service Commission and its official site is www.fpsc.gov.pk which gives FPSC Jobs 2020 announced in Daily Jang and also FPSC Upcoming Jobs 2020 will be available at this page, it is a trying association built up by Government of Pakistan with the reason to select government workers and civil servants in various departments working Federal Government of Pakistan. FPSC Latest Jobs 2020 reported once in multi-month nearly in the principal seven day stretch of consistently and consistently add up to 12 Advertisements distributed by FPSC by means of paper.
FPSC promotes occupations on the primary Sunday of every month and it gives 15 days’ time to candidates to apply for empty positions. FPSC has settled application expense, for example, Rs. 300/ – for PS-14, 16 and 17, Rs. 750/ – for BS-18, Rs. 1200/ – for BS-19, Rs. 1500/ – for BS-20.
In-Eligibility Criteria for FPSC in Pakistan:
As per the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) selection criteria the following candidates are not eligible to apply for FPSC jobs in Pakistan:
- Those that have been terminated from the armed forces
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Those that have rejected thrice by Armed forces in an initial selection system
- Forbidden by ISBB once for specific higher education courses
- Expelled from the Government services
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally