|Posted on:||3rd Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 19, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Get FPSC Advertisement 03 / 2018 Federal Public Service Commission Latest Vacancies Apply Online | www.fpsc.gov.pk Jobs 2018 Last Date 03rd March 2018. The well educated and skilled individuals looking for Government job need to focus here because latest job advertisement of FPSC jobs has been announced today, as we know that FPSC jobs announced once in a month and now for the March 2018 following jobs are available in different Federal Government Departments such as (Ministry of Narcotics Control, National Commission for Child Welfare and Development, Agriculture Department Gilgit Baltistan, Directorate of Dock Workers Safety, Military Hospitals, Ministry of Law, Justice and Human Rights, National Industrial Relations Commission (NIRC), Geological Survey of Pakistan, Law & Prosecution Department Gilgit Baltistan, Federal Government Colleges for Women, Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment, Office of the Chief Engineering Advisor, Finance Division). FPSC jobs are always part of the attraction for the job seekers due to attractive salary package which offered by the Federal Government. Male and Female both are eligible to apply. Domicile holders of Sindh, Balochistan, KPK & Punjab are eligible to apply for minorities and a Non-Muslim quota is admissible to apply. Interested candidates are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
The overall qualification which is required for above posts the applicants should be having the Masters and Bachelors in relevant discipline from HEC recognized university along with relevant expertise is required to apply for such posts.
For Current FPSC Jobs: Click Here
FPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online for Advertisement 03/2018
- Assistant Accounts Officers (Anti Narcotics Force)
- Social Welfare Officer (National Commission for Child Welfare and Development)
- Agriculture Officer (Agriculture Department Gilgit Baltistan)
- Deputy Director (Directorate of Dock Workers Safety)
- Charge/Staff Nurses (Female) (Military Hospitals)
- Assistant Private Secretaries (Ministry of Law, Justice and Human Rights)
- Assistant Private Secretaries (National Industrial Relations Commission (NIRC))
- Assistant Private Secretaries (Geological Survey of Pakistan)
For the further list of vacancies have a look to advertisement image given below.
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs 2018:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is March 19, 2018.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-18 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 06th May 2018.
- For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
www.fpsc.gov.pk Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.