Apply for the FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs 2021 FBR Intelligence Officer | Federal Board of Revenue Apply Online FPSC Advertisement No. 06/2021 August Latest through the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk. FPSC announces numerous jobs in different Federal Government Departments in Pakistan and today in latest advertisement it has announced vacancies in FBR, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives, Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt/Garrisons), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
In the following we’ll discuss, all FPSC Jobs but most of all jobs in Federal Board of Revenue are going to be discussed in which For Hundred and Ninty Two (492 Vacancies) Inspector Inland Revenue (BS-16), are announced and the complete list of Government Jobs announced can be examined from the following image posted below. Following jobs are based in Islamabad City and across Pakistan for which Masters / Bachelors pass are welcome to apply. Now, let’s jump towards the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the announced positions.
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Inland Revenue (BS-16):
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university with Economics / Business Administration / Commerce / Statistics / Law from a University recognized by HEC is required to apply.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have a grip on MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Age should be between 20 to 28 years and 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit is allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for all other Positions:
Generally Ph.D./Masters/MBBS/Bachelors qualified individuals (Male & Female) can apply for the relevant post mentioned in the following Advertisement Image.
Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs 2021 FPSC Syllabus Test Date Result Online
Vacant Positions in FPSC Advertisement 06-2021:
- Inspector Inland Revenue for Federal Board of Revenue
- Radiologist (BS-18) for Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
- Pathologist (BS-18) for Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
- ENT Specialist (BS-18) for Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
- Research Officer / Planning Officer / Survey Officer (BS-17) for Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) (Male) (BS-17) for Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt/Garrisons)
- Assistant Professor (Female) (BS-18) for Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt/Garrisons)
- Assistant Information Officer (BS-16) for Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
For Complete list of Vacant Positions Please Examine the following image posted below.
How To Apply for Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs 2021:
- Candidates meeting criteria are welcome to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Those candidates who do not have access to the Internet are allowed to apply on a handwritten application on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is August 16, 2021.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 21st November 2021.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Above FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs 2021 Latest 492 Vacancies in FBR are discussed for which individuals from Punjab, Sindh (Rural), Sindh (Urban), KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan and AJK possessing Bachelors degree are welcome to apply as via online or post before the closing date provided above.
FBR Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs 2021
To Download Challan Form: Click Here
Address: Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.