|Posted on:||5th Aug 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 20, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, PHD|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Apply for the FPSC Custom Inspector Jobs 2018 FBR Intelligence Officer | Federal Board of Revenue Apply Online FPSC Advertisement No. 08/2018 August Latest through www.fpsc.gov.pk. Every month FPSC announce numerous job opportunities in different Federal Government Department and today in latest advertisement it has announced vacancies in FBR-Federal Board of Revenue, Planning and Development Department Gilgit-Baltistan, Ministry of Law & Justice, Ministry of Climate Change, Ministry of Postal Services, Ministry of Housing and Works, FGEI-Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts/Garrison), Education Department Gilgit-Baltistan, Ministry of Industries and Productions, Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform, Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), and etc. At this page, we’ll discuss all jobs but most of all jobs in Federal Board of Revenue are going to be discussed in which Nineteen Inspector Customs / Intelligence Officer (BS-16) are announced and the complete list of vacancies announced can be examined from the following image posted below. Now, let’s jump towards the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the announced positions.
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer (BS-16):
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc Engineering in any specialty is required to apply.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have a grip on MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Height for Male should be 5’ and 6” with Chest 32”-33.5”.
- Height for Female should be 5’ and 2”.
- Age should be between 20 to 28 years and 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit is allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for all other Positions:
Generally Ph.D./Masters/MBBS/LLB/Bachelors/DAE qualified individuals (Male & Female) can apply for the relevant post mentioned in the following Advertisement Image.
Custom Inspector Jobs 2018 FPSC Syllabus Test Date Result Online
- Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer for Federal Board of Revenue
- Research Officers for Planning and Development Department Gilgit Baltistan
- Assistant Draftsman for Ministry of Law & Justice
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) (Male) for FGEI (Cantts/Garrisons)
- Deputy Inspector General (Forests) for Ministry of Climate Change
- Assistant Private Secretaries for Ministry of Postal Services
- Lecturers (Male) for FGEI (Cantts/Garrisons)
- Appraising / Valuation Officers for Federal Board of Revenue
- Trained Education Teachers (Male) for Education Department Gilgit Baltistan.
For Complete list of Vacant Positions Please Examine the following image posted below.
How To Apply for Custom Inspector Jobs 2018:
- Candidates meeting criteria are welcome to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Those candidates who do not have access to the Internet are allowed to apply on a handwritten application on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is August 20, 2018.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 09th September 2018.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
FBR Custom Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
Above FPSC Custom Inspector Jobs 2018 Intelligence Officer 200+ Vacancies in FBR are discussed for which individuals from Punjab, Sindh (Rural), Sindh (Urban), KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan and AJK possessing Bachelors degree are welcome to apply as via online or post before the closing date provided above.