Get Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 Application Form Latest Advertisement Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore is available on this page. The Punjab Police Department is looking to recruit 10,000 Constables / Lady Constables in different districts of Punjab such as (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, DG Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Sahiwal, Kasur, Mianwali).
Punjab Police Jobs Application Form is invited from the male / female candidates holding valid domicile of any District of Punjab for the vacant posts of (Constable (BPS-07) and Lady Constable (BPS-07)). Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the vacant posts, but the Punjab Police has set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under the above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc.
Before applying for any vacant position it is suggested to every candidate to compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image or after this paragraph and only eligible candidates should apply otherwise at the time of shortlisting of applications those who are ineligible will be out of the selection procedure. Now, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020.
For More Government Jobs in Punjab: Click Here
Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Constable Lady Constable Latest Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- A height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- A height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run in 10 Minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from October 12 to October 26, 2020.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of Punjab Police Jobs October 26, 2020.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020
Last Date to Apply: October 26, 2020.
Address: Relevant District Police Lines.
So, if you are looking for Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 then it is the right chance for you to avail it because now almost 10,000 Constables / Lady Constables are going to be recruit in every district of Punjab. Candidates holding Matriculation Degree and relevant physical fitness then they are welcome to apply on prescribed form available Relevant District Police Lines in Punjab and submit it before the closing date.