Here at this page we will discuss about How to Apply Student Visa for France from Pakistan 2016-2017 (Forms, Fee, Consultants).France a well known country which is the capital of Paris “The City Of Fragrance” is also bests in the level of education and provides scholarship and many courses have been offered for the eligible candidates to. Here I am going to guide the applicants regarding the getting of Student visa for Pakistan that how they have to get inside this country in order to get the Student Visa. Most of the Pakistani students wishes to study in France and in rest of the European Countries in order to make their future on the peak of success. So, here at this page you will find the proper guide that how you will obtain the Student Visa and how many steps are there which one have to follow to reach the France. So, let’s take a tour to view the complete information. Before starting the applying criteria I want to inform you about the ways of getting enroll in the college and university of France after wards we will tap to Visa application and its applying criteria.
How to Apply Student Visa for France From Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|Embassy of France in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||High Commission of France|
|Address||Diplomatic Enclave – G5 – GPO Box 1068 – Islamabad.|
|Telephone/Fax||(+92) 51 201 14 14 / (+92) 51 201 14 00|
Instructions to Enroll in College & University of France:
- There are some ways and rules to apply for the enrollment in any university and college which are as under:
- The applicants have to firstly complete the application process of College & University by filling all the forms and required documents should be attached.
- The applicants have to fill the application form through online system by putting the accurate and 100% true information.
- Mail the physical file of yourself to the university and college in which u want to enroll.
- Application along with all attached documents, recent photograph, copy of academic record along with a photocopy of money order paid to the college as admission fee.
- After sending all these documents and when the University or respective college will view your credentials and than you will be able to receive the “Confirmation Email” from the institute that the file which the applicant has sent has been processed.
- Now after wards the applicant have to print put the Bank Paid Draft Copy as well as the Confirmation Email. Because these documents are required in French Consulate while applying for the Student Visa.
How to Apply:
- After receiving the Confirmation Email the applicants are required to apply for the visa and those who have filled the online application form so they will get the access automatically to apply for the visa.
- Applicants have to visit with a set of documents and visa processing fee for the interview before the Consulate.
- Visa appointment will be dons 90 days before the Departure to France.
- While applying for a visa to study in France following are the important points and steps that have to taken with great caution such as.
- Filling up the complete online admission form
- Hard copy of application form should reach at the said address.
- Applying at French consulate.
Documents Required For Obtaining Visa:
- Photocopy of Passport which should be valid upto 1 year.
- Photocopy of Police Certificate which showcases the good and moral conduct of the applicant.
- Photocopy of bank Certificate
- Photocopy of Educational and Experience Documents
- Bank Statement which shows the bank balance of the applicant that he/she are liable to live in this country and are having the enough penny for their livelihood.
- Four passport size photographs
- Medical Certificate which shows the health of applicants who should be fit medically as well as physically.
- Copy of confirmation Email
- Copy of payment of admission fee to the respective college.
- University approval letter.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: The applicants have to pay the amount in dollars for single entry the fee worths around France PKR. 6030/- And the cost of visa varies with respect to rules and policies while changing.
- Visa Processing Time: The processing of visa takes 12-15 days whereas if the documents and application are incomplete so they get late in such cases.