|Posted on:||5th Aug 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 17, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Punjab Information Technology Board|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Tap this page for Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2018 PITB September Advertisement. Applications are currently being invited from Qualified, Energetic, Medically Fit, and Self-Motivated individuals for the given posts which are named as (Program manager (Multiple Posts), Program Manager (Sharepoint), Manager Admin (Multiple Post), Senior Manager Services, Manager Preventive Measures & Compliance, Team Lead Web App Developer (Multiple Post), Database Developer (Multiple Post), Mobile Application Developer (Multiple Post), Quality Assurance Engineer, Graphic Designer, Finance Officer, Program Officer (Multiple Post), Software Engineer (Multiple Post), Procurement Officer, Senior Admin Officer, Admin Officer, Assistant Program Officer (Multiple Post), Domain Expert (Law), Domain Expert (IT), DC Support Officer/NSO, Data Entry Operator (Multiple Post)) are the current posts which need to be filled with Masters to Intermediate qualification along with maximum relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. The appointment will be made on a contract basis. Only domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply. Age limit should be between 30 to 50 years and age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules. So, apply as soon as possible and now, I will throw light on its further details below.
PITB is the abbreviation for Punjab Information Technology Board which is the Govt organization and is working under the Govt of Punjab. This Board is held responsible to enhance the field of Information and Technology by innovating technologies and enunciating different projects as well for its development. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels and latest PITB Jobs 2018 can be examined from this page.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
PITB Jobs 2018 Govt of Punjab Apply Online | jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Program Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Program Manager (Sharepoint)
- Manager Admin (Multiple Post)
- Senior Manager Services
- Manager Preventive Measures & Compliance
- Team Lead Web App Developer (Multiple Post)
- Database Developer (Multiple Post)
- Mobile Application Developer (Multiple Post)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- Finance Officer
- Program Officer (Multiple Post)
- Software Engineer (Multiple Post)
- Procurement Officer
- Senior Admin Officer
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Program Officer (Multiple Post)
- Domain Expert (Law)
- Domain Expert (IT)
- DC Support Officer/NSO
- Data Entry Operator (Multiple Post)
How to Apply for PITB Jobs 2018:
- Applicants need to apply for Punjab Government's Job Portal which is www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- To Apply online, every individual needs to create his/her profile first at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and then apply for the relevant post.
- The last date for submission of application is September 17, 2018.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Indicate the name of the post on the top right corner of the envelope.
Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here