Tap this page for Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2020 PITB June Advertisement. Applications are currently being invited from Qualified, Energetic, Medically Fit, and Self-Motivated individuals for the given posts which are named as (Project Director, Senior Programme Manager (Programme, Core App Developer/Technical), Programme Manager (Core Database, Information Security, Operations & Implementation / Technical / Operations), Senior Software Engineer, Business Development Officer, Developer (Mobile Application/UI/UX/Database), Customer Service Representative, Master Trainer, Engineer (Software / Software Quality Assurance/Software (Backend)/(Front End), Programme Officer (Share point/Front end, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication and Coordination/Programme), Officer (Incubation/Operations Support), Assistant Programme Officer (Procurement/Programme ), Visual Artist, Technician (HVAC/Generator/Electrician), IT Associate).
These are the current posts that need to be filled with Masters to Matric qualification along with maximum relevant expertise that is needed to apply for such posts. Such qualified candidates may also apply for Civilian Jobs in Pak Navy 2021 announced and ready to apply. The appointment will be made on a contract basis. Only domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply. Age limit should be between 30 to 40 years and age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules. So, apply as soon as possible and now, I will throw light on its further details below.
PITB is the abbreviation for Punjab Information Technology Board which is the Govt organization and is working under the Govt of Punjab. This Board is held responsible to enhance the field of Information and Technology by innovating technologies and enunciating different projects as well for its development. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels and latest PITB Jobs 2020 can be examined from this page.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
PITB Jobs 2020 Govt of Punjab Apply Online | jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Project Director
- Senior Programme Manager (Programme, Core App Developer/Technical)
- Programme Manager (Core Database, Information Security, Operations & Implementation / Technical / Operations)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Business Development Officer
- Developer (Mobile Application/UI/UX/Database)
- Customer Service Representative
- Master Trainer
- Engineer (Software / Software Quality Assurance/Software (Backend)/(Front End)
- Programme Officer (Share point/Front end, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication and Coordination/Programme)
- Officer (Incubation/Operations Support)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Procurement/Programme )
- Visual Artist
- Technician (HVAC/Generator/Electrician)
- IT Associate
For a complete list of vacancies please examine the following PITB Jobs Advertisement.
How to Apply for PITB Jobs 2020:
- Applicants need to apply for Punjab Government’s Job Portal which is www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- To Apply online, every individual needs to create his/her profile first at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and then apply for the relevant post.
- For Sr. No. 14 candidates are requested to apply by submitting applications and relevant documents to PO Box 405 GPO Lahore.
- The last date for submission of application is October 20, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Indicate the name of the post on the top right corner of the envelope.
Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: PO Box No. 405 GPO Lahore, Punjab Information Technology Board, 346-B, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.