|Posted on:||18th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 30, 2017|
Tap this page for Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2017 WAPDA Latest Vacancies. Water and Power Development Authority in short known as WAPDA is the reputed Federal Government Department of Pakistan which is looking to recruit following staff on Open Merit for one of its project named as “Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Muzaffarabad (Azad Jammu and Kashmir)”. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions such as (Company Secretary and SR. B&RAO), these positions are based at Muzaffarabad, Islamabad Corporate Office, transferable to anywhere in Pakistan. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs should read the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally these positions are for those possessing qualification ACMA/ACA/ACMA/ACCA/CA/MBA with 5 to 10 years experience in relevant field. Age of candidate should be between 35 to 40 years. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
WAPDA Jobs 2017 Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Muzaffarabad
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Company Secretary (BPS-18)
- SR. B&AO (BPS-18)
How To Apply for Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach Additional DG (HR & Admin) Office MT/CEO-NJHPC, C-III Colony, Muzaffarabad Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- The last date for submission of application is November 30, 2017.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2017
Address: Additional DG (HR & Admin) Office MT/CEO-NJHPC, C-III Colony, Muzaffarabad Azad Jammu and Kashmir.