|Posted on:||24th Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 08, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||Board of Investment Ataturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.|
|Organization:||China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 10,000 - 20,000, 20,000 - 40,000, 40,000 - 60,000, 60,000 - 80,000, 80,000 - 1,00,000, 1,00,000 - 1,20,000, 1,20,000 - 1,40,000, 1,40,000 - 1,60,000, 1,60,000 - 1,80,000|
|Age Limit: 16 - 20, 20 - 24, 24 - 28, 28 - 32, 32 - 36, 36 - 40, 40 - 44, 44 - 48, 48 - 52, 52 +||Location: Islamabad|
Get CPEC Jobs 2018 China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Advertisement Latest on this page. The Centre of Excellence for CPEC is working under Ministry of Planning, Development, and Reform, Islamabad. As we all know that CPECSP China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Industrial Cooperation Development Project is moving to its completion stage and for its completion, and currently Prime Minister Office Board of Investment is looking to recruit the new staff for this project. It has numerous professionals who are best in their respective field and currently it has announced new job opportunities according to which it is looking to recruit some new professionals on a contract basis and the positions are (Marketing & Media Manager, Industrial & SEZ Manager, Business Research & Sector Specialist, Media & Publication Officer, Assistant Director (Admn), Interpreter/Report Writer (Chinese-English Vice Versa), Assistant Director (Meeting & Protocol), Project Coordinator, Research Associate/Archive Officer, IT Expert/Graphic Designer, Web Manager, Executive Assistant, System Operator/DEO, Dispatch Rider, Drivers, Chowkidar/Watchman, Sweeper). The period of a contract would be initially for 02 years extendable till completion of a project on the basis of yearly performance evaluation.
CPEC is short name of China Pakistan Economic Corridor which is joint venture of China and Pakistan in which multiple projects will established which would not only benefits the China and Pakistan but also put an positive impact on Iran, Afghanistan, India, Centrial Asian Republic and the region. The basic aim of CPEC is to provide trade route that connects Kashgar and Gwadar through the construction of a network of highways, railways and pipelines. CPEC jobs can be consider as Federal Government jobs which announced rare and due to this demand of CPEC jobs are much among the job seekers and generally it announces the jobs for the well educated and experienced professionals and current CPEC Jobs 2018 can be examined from the following.
Eligibility Criteria for CPEC Jobs 2018:
- Qualification MBA/MPA Masters in Management Sciences/MA Mass Communication/MSc/Graduation/BS Software Engineering/Matric/Middle/Primary is required for the relevant post.
- Age limit is different for every post but generally, individuals from 18 to 55 years age are welcome to apply for the relevant post.
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2018 Advertisement Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Marketing & Media Manager (PPS-9/10)
- Industrial & SEZ Manager (PPS-9/10)
- Business Research & Sector Specialist (PPS-9/10)
- Media & Publication Officer (PPS-07)
- Assistant Director (Admn) (PPS-07)
- Interpreter/Report Writer (Chinese-English Vice Versa) (PPS-07)
- Assistant Director (Meeting & Protocol) (PPS-07)
- Project Coordinator (PPS-07)
- Research Associate/Archive Officer (PPS-06)
- IT Expert/Graphic Designer (PPS-07)
- Web Manager (PPS-06)
- Executive Assistant (PPS-06)
- System Operator/DEO (PPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (PPS-01)
- Drivers (PPS-01)
- Chowkidar/Watchman (PPS-01)
- Sweeper (PPS-01)
How To Apply for CPEC Jobs 2018:
- Applicants wanted to apply for Sr. No. 1 to 16, should apply online at NTS official site www.nts.org.pk.
- The test fee for the positions at Sr. No. 1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,12 and 16 is Rs. 275/- each while test fee for the positions at Sr. No. 5,7,11,13,14 and 15 is Rs. 203/- each in favor of NTS.
- Applicants wanted to apply for positions at Sr. No. 17 and 18, should apply on a prescribed form to the following address given below.
- No test fee is applicable for apply the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 17 and 18.
- The last date to apply is October 08, 2018.
- For further information about NTS test date, roll number slip and roll number slip please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Pak-China Economic Corridor Jobs 2018
Online Application Form for Sr. No. 1 to 16: Click Here
Application Form for Sr. No. 17 & 18:
Address to Apply for Sr. No. 17 & 18: Board of Investment Ataturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.