Here at this page, you’ll have Board of Management Industrial Estate Multan Jobs 2020 for Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Multan Industrial Estate Multan are available and it is seeking highly educated, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates against the following position such as (Deputy Manager BCD, Electrical Engineer, Environmental Officer, Customer Services representative, IT Officer, IT Assistant, Assistant Officer Accounts, Account Assistant, Admin HR Assistant, Drivers, Gardeners, Sewer men, Security Guards, Tube well / Filtration Plant Operators, Weigh Bridge Staff).
The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications as per the criteria set by the Multan Industrial Estate.
Candidates willing to apply should possess Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Middle from HEC recognized university and at least 02 to 08 years experience in the relevant field and age of the candidate should be between 20 to 35 years of age. For those who are interested and eligible are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Industrial Estate Multan Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- Deputy Manager BCD
- Electrical Engineer
- Environmental Officer
- Customer Services Representative
- IT Officer
- IT Assistant
- Assistant Officer Accounts
- Account Assistant
- Admin HR Assistant
- Sewer men
- Security Guards
- Tube well / Filtration Plant Operators
- Weigh Bridge Staff
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, Copy of CNIC, educational certificate, experience certificate and 2 passport size photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope / CV.
- The last date for submission of application is March 16, 2020.
- Employees already serving Government / Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Board of Management Industrial Estate Multan Jobs 2020
Address: Board of Management, Multan Industrial Estate Multan Admin Block Commercial Area Phase-II Multan.