|Posted on:||7th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 23, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Matric|
|Organization:||Ayub Teaching Hospital|
Get the superb career offer from ATH Abbottabad Jobs 2017 Ayub Teaching Hospital NTS Form Download. Applications are being offered from the Ayub Teaching Hospital and Medical Teaching Institution is currently seeking and looking to hire the well experienced, caliber and capable applicants for the following posts which include (Pharmacist, Charge Nurses & Junior Clinical Technicians Pharmacy) are the posts which require being filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Domicile holders of KPK & Hazara division are eligible to apply for such posts. Now, I will give you an overall overview about the rest of the details of the posts.
ATH is the abbreviation of Ayub Teaching Hospital & Medical Teaching Institutions Abbottabad is the public sector university which is the non-profit tertiary level medical and health sciences institute and hospital in which the applicants are taught different subjects and given number of the Faculty and Non-Faculty posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Masters to Matric level posts have been offered to the applicants.
The overall qualification which is required for such posts include Pharma-D, B-Pharmacy, and Matric qualification is required to apply with relevant expertise and registration from Nursing and Pharmacy Council is required as well.
Age limits differently for the given posts as for 1st 21-32 years, for 2nd post 18-30 years and for 3rd post 18-28 years is required.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Jobs 2017 Current Vacancies
- Charge Nurses
- Junior Clinical Technicians Pharmacy
How to Apply for ATH Abbottabad Jobs:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants have to pay the Test fee as Rs.400 in the designated banks as stated below.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC should reach the following address.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is 23rd August 2017.
- Late received, by hand submitted and those of incomplete will not be entertained.
ATH Abbottabad Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.