ATH Abbottabad Jobs 2023 Medical Teaching Institution Latest
PKR , 30000 - 80000
18 - 40 Years
Table of Contents
Find Ayub Medical Complex Abbottabad Jobs | ATH Abbottabad Jobs 2023 Medical Teaching Institution Application Form Download. For the local residents of Abbottabad, applications are being offered from the Medical Teaching Institution and Ayub Medical College / Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad which is looking to hire the-well experienced, caliber and capable applicants for the following posts prescribed in the following job advertisement.
Ayub Medical College Jobs to apply are (Anesthetist, Medical Officer (Anesthesia), Medical Officer, Medico-Legal Officer, CT Scan Technician, MRI Technician, Junior Clinical Technician Pathology, Junior Clinical Technician Dialysis, Phlebotomist, JCT Neurology (EEG)) are the Government Jobs that require being filled by the applicants from Abbottabad City as soon as possible. Domicile holders of KPK holding qualification Masters /Matric are eligible to apply for such posts. Now, I will give you an overall overview of the rest of the details of the career opportunities.
ATH is the abbreviation of Ayub Medical College & Medical Teaching Institutions Abbottabad is the public sector university which is the non-profit tertiary level medical and health sciences institute and hospital in which the applicants are taught different subjects and given number of the Faculty and Non-Faculty posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Masters to Matric level posts have been offered to the applicants.
- Qualification: MBBS / Matric with Diploma in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience holders can apply.
- Age Limit: Age limits should be between 18 to 40 years.
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Jobs 2023 Current Vacancies
- Medical Officer (Anesthesia)
- Medical Officer
- Medico-Legal Officer
- CT Scan Technician
- MRI Technician
- Junior Clinical Technician Pathology
- Junior Clinical Technician Dialysis
- JCT Neurology (EEG)
How to Apply for ATH Abbottabad Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take a print of the duly filled application form along with the original deposit slip, computer token number, and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay the test fee in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- The last date for applying is 20th January 2023.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport-size photograph during filling out the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
ATH Abbottabad Jobs 2023
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.
- Balochistan Public Service Commission |
- 130 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 13, 2023
- Wapda Hospital Multan & Allied Dispensaries |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 20, 2023
- WAPDA Hospital |
- 21 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 20, 2023
- Zong |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 08, 2023
- National School of Public Policy |
- 62 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 25, 2023