|Posted on:||13th Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Address:||Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project (PTEGP) 175-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore.|
|Organization:||Planning & Development Department Punjab|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 80,000 - 1,00,000, 1,00,000 - 1,20,000|
|Age Limit: 44 - 48, 48 - 52, 52 +||Location: Punjab|
Get the latest career opportunities from Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Current Vacancies from officials www.pndpunjab.gov.pk. Applications are currently invited from the Planning & Development Department of Punjab for the "Punjab Tourism For Economic Growth Project (PTEGP)" for which intends to appoint the well-educated, experienced, caliber and hard working applicants are required to fill the following posts which include (Project Director, Senior Communication Specialist, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist) are the given vacancies. These positions are going to be filled on contract basis for the duration of two years. These posts are open to both the Public and Private sector applicants to apply. Market-based competitive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
P&D department which is also known as Planning & Development Department working under GOP Government of Punjab and deals with with the planning and development of infrastructure in Punjab Province. Planning and Development Department jobs are Punjab Government announced jobs which are in demand due to handsome salaries and other allowances. Latest P&D Department Punjab 2018 can be checked from the following image.
For all positions, Masters qualification in the relevant discipline with relevant experience is required as per the requirements of vacant positions.
Candidates between 45 to 50 years of age are eligible to apply.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Advertisement Latest
- Project Director
- Senior Communication Specialist
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
How To Apply Planning and Development Department, Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the application, CV and attested copies of educational certificates and experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the department.
- Applicants may also apply via online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk which is the official job portal of Government of Punjab.
- The last date for applying is September 28, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Application submitted by hand at the given address or can be posted at the given mailing address will be accepted.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project (PTEGP) 175-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore.