Get Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Punjab Emergency Service PTS Form Download Test Pattern Result for Officers required such as (Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11), Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (CTWO) (BPS-11), Fire / DERT Rescuer (FDR) (BPS-11), Maintenance Technician (MT), Auto Electrician (AE) (BPS-08)) and there total 1230 positions are announced for all districts of Punjab. These positions are allocated for different Tehsils and Districts of Punjab.
Recently Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 for BPS-04 to 01 is also announced for the residents of Punjab Province. For this purpose, applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates to step forward and apply against these wonderful opportunities which are going to be recruited by a PTS testing organization and every eligible candidate has to submit his / her application at this testing organization. If you face any confusion regarding applying in PTS then How to Join Rescue 1122 in Pakistan 2021 detailed is provided as per the policy of Pakistan Testing Service.
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 is Government body established under the 2006 Punjab Emergency Services Act and since it has established it is working brilliantly in any emergency situation in all 36 districts of Punjab. Rescue 1122 Jobs are known as Government Sector jobs and normally recruitment done in it is complete on merit basis and due to this mostly job seekers rush towards it for the sake of job. Current Rescue 1122 jobs 2021 are announced for different districts of Punjab which can be examined from below.
For More PTS Jobs: Click Here
Rescue 1122 Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- For EMT individuals possessing a Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from a recognized institution are eligible to apply.
- For Computer Telephone Wireless Operator B.Com or D.Com or DAE (Computer Science)with 2nd Division from a recognized institution and must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 words per minute is required to apply.
- For Fire / DERT Rescuer DAE (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, Architecture) from recognized technical Board or institution is required to apply but those having swimming skills will be preferred.
- For Maintenance Technician DAE (Auto Electrician / Mechanical / Auto Diesel) is required to apply.
- For Auto Electrician Technical Diploma in relevant field with relevant experience is required to apply.
- The age of applicants should be between 20 to 30 years.
For Latest Jobs in Pak Army: Click Here
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Emergency Officers
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11)
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (CTWO) (BPS-11)
- Fire / DERT Rescuer (FDR) (BPS-11)
- Maintenance Technician (MT), Auto Electrician (AE) (BPS-08)
How To Apply for Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or through www.rescue.gov.pk or through www.jobsalert.pk.
- Filled-up application form along with originally paid deposit slip of test fee and all compulsory documents should reach the following address.
- All applications should reach PTS Headquarters, Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The rescue 1122 jobs Last Date for submission of application is July 15, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Schedule for written & psychological tests will be available soon.
- Physical and Skill test date shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue 1122 websites.
- Candidates List and Result for Rescuee 1122 Jobs will be available our site JobsAlert.pk
Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021
Application Form: Click Here
Address: Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Punjab Emergency Service and to ensure transparency, fairness & merit, Rescue 1122 has authorized PTS Pakistan Testing Service to administer a recruitment test for the above-mentioned positions and the test schedule will be communicated to the eligible individuals.