Here at this page, we’ll provide you Army Welfare Trust Jobs 2020 for Civilians & Retired Army Officers. Jobs in Army Welfare Trust are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as Sub Engineer (Civ) at AWT Special Project Cell Lahore.
The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be held on a contract basis initially which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and if we take look on criteria then we found that 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering recognized by Technical Board with at least 03 years experience is required to apply.
In the following heading, we have provided how to apply procedure which would help you to apply for the above positions.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Army Welfare Trust Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement Last Date
- Sub Engineer (Civ)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their detailed Resume / CV on the following email address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is September 30, 2020.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview via call letters.
- Candidates are suggested to bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Army Welfare Trust Jobs 2020
Address: AWT Housing Scheme, Phase-II 13km Raiwind Road Lahore.