|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 15, 2016|
|Education Required:||Masters, M.Phil/Ph.D|
Today at this leading job page I am going to enlist the wonderful news about PM Fees Reimbursement Scheme 2016-2017 Apply Online pmfrs.hec.gov.pk. For to improve the conditions of education in the remote past areas of Pakistan where there is no any quality education so by implementing on the rules and regulations of Govt the Higher Education Commission has decided once again four years to announce a fabulous scheme named “Prime Minister Fees Reimbursement Scheme” This program is basically offered from the Masters/MS/M.Phil and for Ph.D programs for to get admission for the year 2016 to 2017. For to arrange this scheme its net expenses worth’s 5 Billion for the 108, 036 students who belong to such backward areas, 114 District are include under this scheme. The amount which is reserved for this scheme is 2.5 Billion for the year 2016-17. So, these all are the full details now let’s have a look on its further details below.
PM Fees Reimbursement Scheme 2017 Govt of Pakistan
Names of Scheme:
- Prime Minister Fees Reimbursement Scheme
- Those candidates who possess the domicile of such backward areas are welcome to apply.
- All those candidates who are studying under the HEC & Post graduate Colleges and those who are under the FATA’s Public Sector universities under M.Phil, Masters and Ph.D are eligible to apply.
- Those Ph.D students who have got admission in HEC, Public Sector Universities and in Public Sector Awarding Universities are eligible to get admission.
- Those candidates who are under the Evening Program but their fee structure is equivalent to Morning programs are eligible to apply.
Names of Areas:
These all are the names of the areas which are selected for this scheme which are named as:
- Balochistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, Internal Sindh & South Punjab
- Punjab: Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Attock
- KPK: Chitral, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Swat, Boner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, DI Khan, Tank, Battagram, Kala Dhaka, Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu and Karak.
- The candidates who doesn’t possess the domicile of respective districts are ineligible.
- Those candidates who got admission in Self Finance and in Distance Education Program stand ineligible.
- Candidates who are already under the scholarship are not required to apply.
- Those candidates who are having the Masters/M.Phil and Ph.D degree but out of their respective domicile are ineligible to apply.
- Those who are Diploma and Bachelor’s degree holders are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- All the interested and willing applicants needs to apply online from the official link as http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk.
- Last date for applying is 15th November 2016.
- Duly filled form should be sent online and respective universities will examine the education and expertise and than call them for this scheme to apply.
- HEC reserves the right to cancel or reject the candidates at any stage.
PM Fees Reimbursement Scheme 2017
Address: Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here
For New Registration: Click Here