Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2022 Online Apply Last Date
This page is providing an update about a scheme’s update from Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2022 Online Apply Last Date. For all the unemployed candidates who are in probe of employment opportunities so the well-known scheme is providing the chance to get employed on training basis so for this once again Government of Pakistan’s launched scheme named “Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase-02″ is inviting the applicants from all over Pakistan and from the other regions named (GB, FATA, AJK & ICT) are also eligible to apply for the 15000 Internship Programs in Govt/Semi Govt and renowned Private organizations under this scheme. Selected applicants (Interns) will be employed in Federal Govt Ministries, Ministries, Banks, Factories, Private Sector Organizations, and Corporations the interns will serve for the period of one year. The main agenda of this scheme is to develop and enhance the skills of employment among applicants. So, it’s a brilliant opportunity in order to get rid of unemployment and learn the expertise of the specif work in which you got engaged. Now, I will let you know about its further details below so tap to its next heading.
Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme is the Government of Pakistan’s established scheme through which the number of the candidates are benefited each and every year and this scheme announces various programs for the unemployed, fresh Graduates and Masters degree holders and applicants will work in different Govt or Private Sectors as an intern.
PM’s Youth Training Scheme Phase-02 Govt of Pakistan
All the desired applicants who want to apply so should have completed their 16 year’s of education from HEC recognized university or Diploma of 3 years after Matric/FS.c with 50% or 2.5 CGPA of in annual examination and Diploma will be the threshold for selection of internees.
The upper age limit should be 25 years till 5th November 2017 whereas for (AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, North Punjab) (Multan Division, DG Khan Division & Bahawalpur Division) and for Balochistan applicants the age limit should be 30 years.
All the Pakistani nationality-bearing applicants are welcome to apply for which the applying applicants should hold 18 years age limit.
There I am going to flip the ineligibility criteria which are as under:
- All those applicants who have availed of any Govt training program or scheme before are ineligible to apply.
- Those who are having employment in any Govt or Private sector are ineligible to apply.
- Full-time or Part-Time students in Public or Private institutes are ineligible to apply.
Quota us reserved for Disable applicants 2% and for Minorities 5%.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Prime Minister Youth Scheme is on way the job offer it will terminate after twelve months.
- Candidates after completing the internships interns will be awarded a certificate by the host organization M/O IPC (National Internship Program).
- During applying process if any of the candidates he/she has given any wrong information so they will be disqualified from the scheme.
How to Apply for PM’s Youth Training Scheme:
- Interested and willing applicants who meet the said criteria need to apply online by visiting the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk or from here the given link below.
- The last date for applying is 2nd November 2017.
- Late applying candidates will not be entertained.
- Female are encouraged to apply.
- For more such scheme stay tuned with this job page and get more informative things daily.
Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2022
Click Here For Scheme’s Advertisement Image
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: National Internship Program Officer, Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, 10th Floor, Room No, 01, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad.