How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2021 Online Apply (Last Date Extended 21 June 2021)
Following details regarding to How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2021 Online Apply (Last Date Extended 21 June 2021). Nowadays Federal Investigation Agency is looking to recruit numerous fresh applicants against the positions named as Assistant (BS-15) (17 Posts), Sub Inspector (Investigation (BS-14) (65 Posts), Stenotypist (BS-14) (45 Posts), UDC (BS-11) (24 Posts), LDC (BS-09) (34 Posts), Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09) (211 Posts), Constable (BS-05) (596 Posts), Constable Drivers (BS-05 (41 Posts), Staff Car Drivers (BS-04) (11 Posts), Dispatch Rider (BS-04) (04 Posts), Naib Qasid (BS-01) (50 Posts), Cook (BS-01) (03 Posts), Chowkidar (BS-01) (14 Posts), Sweeper (BS-01) (25 Posts)). For above positions Masters to Matric qualified applicants are welcome to apply for the relevant post.
The application submission procedure for the above FIA Jobs is online for which applicants have to register online at the job portal i.e. jobs.fia.gov.pk. But almost every user is facing problems regarding the submission of applications. Now in the following, we’ll give you detail step-by-step information for FIA Jobs Online Apply procedure as per the instructions explained by the officials.
How to Register for FIA Jobs:
- All desiring applicants must use Laptop/Desktop while using the FIA web portal because mobile is not preferable.
- At jobs.fia.gov.pk applicants need to click the Register as a new user in the lift panel.
- A new page you’ll have to provide Name, Father Name, CNIC, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- The Email Address you have submitted for registration shall receive an OTP code for verification. Provide that code to verify your email.
- Please submit a valid mobile number because all information regarding the recruitment procedures will be communicated through SMS.
- Click the submit button to complete the registration process, please.
- After submission, it will take you to a new page where you have to set your password and it must contain at least one special character, digit, and at least one letter in upper case (‘A’-‘Z’).
- Additionally, if you are looking for your Roll Number Slip, you will be able to find it here.
How to Apply for FIA Jobs:
- After setting password you will be redirected to the login page then put enter you email and password. A login code (OTP) will be sent to your email for verification purpose and this will repeat at each login.
- Fill the required information step by step and complete the application submission procedure.
How to resolve Login problem for FIA Jobs:
- Such applicants facing proving while login on FIA Web portal, they can change their password using Forgot Password
- Applicants can continue the form submission procedure if they get confirmation message only regarding picture uploading.
- Such applicants facing issues regarding Captcha Verification are advised to use Mozila Firefox and they have to clear browsing data to resolve the issues. Most of all Internet speed should be stable.
- Those applicants who have registered successfully but unable to apply online for FIA jobs are directed to contact FIA authorities at 051-9041370 before the Last Date 21st June 2021.
- Only such applications with status “Completed” will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- If all three pages of form are submitted and application station is set as “Completed”. If there is not Completed status then use update option to complete your form.