Get PM Fees Reimbursement Scheme 2018 Apply Online pmfrs.hec.gov.pk New Registration Last Date from this page of our site. For to improve the conditions of education in the remote past areas of Pakistan where there is no any quality education so by implementing the rules and regulations of Government, HEC has decided to extend the date of registration for the “Prime Minister Fees Reimbursement Scheme”. Previously it was announced on October 2, 2016, and now new students are welcome to register themselves for this program and have a reasonable fund to continue their studies. This program is basically offered for the Masters/MS/M.Phil and for Ph.D. programs for to get admission for the year 2017 to 2018. For to arrange this scheme its net expenses worth’s 5 Billion for the 108, 036 students who belong to such backward areas, 114 District includes under this scheme. The amount which is reserved for this scheme is 2.5 Billion for the year 2017-18. So, these all are the full details now let’s have a look at its further details below.
PM Fees Reimbursement Scheme 2018 Registration Last Date
Names of Scheme:
- Prime Minister Fees Reimbursement Scheme
- Those candidates who possess the domicile of such backward areas are welcome to apply.
- All those candidates who are studying under the HEC & Postgraduate Colleges and those who are under the FATA’s Public Sector universities under M.Phil, Masters, and Ph.D. are eligible to apply.
- Those Ph.D. students who have got admission in HEC, Public Sector Universities and in Public Sector Awarding Universities are eligible to get admission.
- Those candidates who are under the Evening Program but their fee structure is equivalent to Morning programs are eligible to apply.
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Names of Areas:
These all are the names of the areas which are selected for this scheme which are named as:
- Balochistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, Internal Sindh & South Punjab
- Punjab: Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Attock
- KPK: Chitral, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Swat, Boner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, DI Khan, Tank, Battagram, Kala Dhaka, Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, and Karak.
- The candidates who don’t possess the domicile of respective districts are ineligible.
- Those candidates who got admission in Self Finance and in Distance Education Program stand ineligible.
- Candidates who are already on the scholarship are not required to apply.
- Those candidates who are having the Masters/M.Phil and Ph.D. degree but out of their respective domicile are ineligible to apply.
- Those who are Diploma and Bachelor’s degree holders are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme:
- All the interested and willing applicants need to apply online from the official link as http://hec.gov.pk/english/Pages/Home.aspx.
- The last date for applying is April 15, 2017.
- After Deadline, no new registration will be entertained.
- The duly filled form should be sent online and respective universities will examine the education and expertise and then call them for this scheme to apply.
- HEC reserves the right to cancel or reject the candidates at any stage.
PM Fees Reimbursement Scheme 2018
Last Date For Apply: Comming Soon
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Verify Registration: Click Here
Click Here For Scheme’s Advertisement Image