|Posted on:||22nd Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 05, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Communication & Works Department|
Today job is being offered from KPK department named Communication & Works Department KPK Jobs 2017 For BPS-17 Latest Offer. Communication and Works Department of KPK is seeking to hire the most talented, experienced, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Architect and System Engineer) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled with overall qualification degrees of BS/MS, BCS/MCS/BSE, MCS/BIT/MIT in the relevant disciplines from well recognized institute with several year's expertise in the similar capacity of each field is required. Appointment of the following posts will be done on contract basis for the period of one year only. Attractive pay package of Rs.70,000/ will be given to the applicants with growth offers and the best environment to work over there. Domicile holders of KPK/FATA are eligible to apply. Age limit should be 25-30 year's for all posts. Now, I will throw light on it's further details below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Communication & Works Department KPK Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- System Engineer
How to Apply for C& W Department KPK Jobs:
- Applicants who fulfill the demands of said posts are required to apply by sending the application along with CV and copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and fresh passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 5th October 2017.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned with this page ever to get marvelous jobs daily.
Communication & Works Department KPK Jobs 2017
Address: Section Officer (General), C&W Department, Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.