Zakat Rozgar Rickshaw Scheme 2023 Application Form Download zakat.gop.pk
Table of Contents
For all those persons and residents of Punjab here as most enchanting news is offered from Zakat Rozgar Rickshaw Scheme 2023 Application Form Download zakat.gop.pk. Well known department of Government of Punjab named Zakat & Ushar Department has taken a good step for the with agreement of Govt of Punjab to provide Auto Riskshaws to those person who are deserving persons to get zakat so instead of providing zakat in cash form they have decided to provide Auto Rickshaws to them in order to earn their livelihood in a well manner. For this the Auto Rickshaw receiving person have to fulfill some terms and conditions and than they will be eligible to get vehicle. So, its one of the admiring program from the Govt of Punjab which is making huge development and serving the province by making wonderful development programs for the comfort of people. So, guys, now I will let you know about its eligibility and applying criteria below.
Punjab Government Zakat Rozgar Rickshaw Scheme 2023
- Applicants who are deserving persons to receive zakat are eligible to get this auto rickshaw.
- Applicants should have at least 1-year-old driving license.
- Age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
- Applicants should not involve in taking any help from Govt or Non-Govt department.
- Should be able to work itself.
How to Apply for Zakat Rozgar Rickshaw Scheme:
- Interested and deserving applicants are required to download the application form from the official website as www.zakat.gop.pk or can be obtained from Respective District Zakat Committee.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted to the relevant District Zakat Committee.
- The last date for applying is not announced yet.
- Selection will be done by the respective zakat committees on the basis of Quran Dazi and the name of that fortunate selected applicant will be made by the Zakat Council.
- So, stay tuned to this page for more such programs.
Zakat Rozgar Rickshaw Scheme 2023
Address: Respective District Zakat Committee.[Download not found]