Following post is related to How to Write Application for Jobs in Pakistan which means that how you can apply against any vacant post in Pakistan by submitting a handwritten application. Every day numerous jobs announced in both Government and Private Sector and mostly unemployed person move towards government sector and there they need to provide a handwritten application. To write a unique application is a plus point which helps you in the recruitment procedure where the selection committee can easily judge your personality via the way you have written your application. So, come to the point that for to apply against any post in Govt sector there are some rules and regulations to write an application and in the application, you have to show that you are the deserving and the compatible person for the vacant position by mentioning clearly your bio-data in easy steps.
As, daily at our site JobsAlert.pk we provide numerous government and private sector jobs where in some firms and department they demand the Resume / CVs of individuals and some departments and companies has developed online application forms and some have provided application form to download but except for these companies some demand to provide hand written applications and daily visitors of our site ask us about how to write application and to resolve their problem we are here to provide you simple steps which would help you to write application in which you can easily provide your bio data including educational / experience information. So, it’s an overview to make your idea and concept clear now I will guide you that how to apply for a job.
Application Writing Tips:
- For writing the application letter so mind it that it consists different steps which are given below.
- Normally for BPS -01 to a BPS-10 application is the Urdu Language is acceptable and for above application should be in English.
- Language selection of application depends on the company/department in which jobs are vacant and normally in Government Sector we use to provide an application in Urdu but for higher pay scale position individual should write the application in English.
- Choose the position as per your abilities against which you are willing to apply.
- First of all applying applicants are required to read the job advertisement more carefully including eligibility criteria for the vacant positions.
- Address your application to the person whom you are writing, Initially, an applicant has to address the authority by a designation which is the head of the department or who is leading the selection committee.
- Mention where you found the position against which you are applying, the applicant should mention the reason that why he is writing this application and name of position against which you are applying and also mention the source from which you get to know to this post.
- Briefly explain your qualification and experience, candidates need to provide his introduction / his abilities including information about his qualification and professional career as per the demand of vacant position.
- Briefly explain that why you are best for the job, Prove yourself that you’re enough compatible for the vacant post and you are deserving to own this vacant post and no one can better perform at this post except you.
- Invite the hiring authority to contact you, After all, above candidates should remind the authority that recruitment should be on purely merit basis and authority should contact him to prove its skills and abilities.
- Write your name underneath, In the end, while completing the application you need to mention your name, contact number, and address at the bottom of the application.
Write Application for Job in Pakistan Samples in Urdu & English
So, it’s the whole process according to which anyone can write application easily for Govt as well as Private Sector Jobs. For to facilitate our viewers in the following we’ll provide you image sample of application and with all these, you can easily understand how to write job application in Pakistan.