All PMA Long Course 2022 Full Details with Requirements
In what way is PMA Long Course different from PMA Short Course? Young people who want to join the Pakistan Army commonly ask this question. Through the PMA Long Course, you will become a member of the Pakistani Army as a Commissioned Officer of combat arms and supporting services. After the selection procedure consists of, a written test, physical test, intelligence test, medical test, and personal interview, PMA Long Courses announces twice a year which is open to qualified, mentally and physically fit individuals.
PMA (Pakistan Military Academy Kakul) will undertake two years of hardcore training after the final selection. During the training period, four semesters each last for six months in duration.
The cadets participating in PMA Long Course 150 will receive the training they need in order to serve the nation as officers and formulate strategies to defend the country. A Cadet passes out as a 2nd Lieutenant after completing the two-year training program.
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 150 Details
|Marital status:||Single (The program is open to married personnel who are over 20 years of age in the Armed Forces)|
|Course Offered:||PMA 150 Long Course|
|Course Duration:||2 Years|
|Application Start date:||11 April 2022|
|Application End date:||15 May 2022|
|Preliminary Tests:||11 November 2022 to 11 January 2022 (Open Monday through Friday, closed Saturday, Sunday)|
PMA Long Course 150 Requirements
Age Requirements for PMA Long Course
- Applicants must have completed Inter or equivalent (Age: 17 to 22 Years)
- Graduates with 4 years of degree programs (Age: 17 to 24 Years No Relaxation).
- Graduation program (BS/BA/(HON)/BBA BPA), Graduates (2 years graduation) & serving PN / PAF Personnel. (Age: 17 to 23 Years 3 Months Relaxation).
- Requirements for Serving Army Soldiers (Age:17 to 25 Years No Relaxation)
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
Following the given eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 150 PMA Long Course:
- The PMA Long Course is available to Pakistanis as well as residents of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit-Baltistan.
- The application is open only to male candidates.
- Height must be 5′-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight as per body mass index.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Those who achieve a grade point average of 60% or higher, with a minimum of 50% in the FA/FSc, may apply.
- An active-duty Army or Department of Defense soldiers with FA/FSC or equivalent grades with 50% marks could apply as well.
- Mentally and physically fit are required for the position.
- A medically fit candidate is required.
The only way for you to become a Commissioned Officer in the Pakistan Army is to complete a long course PMA. You’ll find all the information here regarding how to join a PMA Long Course & the qualifications required for PMA Long Course, among other things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. 1. How to Join the Pak Army of Pakistan?
Q. 2. When Pak Army vacancies are coming?
Q. 3. Can I Join Pak Army after matric?
Q. 4. How do I join the PMA long course?
Q. 5. How can I become a lieutenant in the Pak Army?
Q. 6. How Females can join Pak Army after FSc?
Q. 7. How can I get admission in PMA?