This page is providing news for students from PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Online Registration Phase 4 & 5 pmnls.hec.gov.pk. For all those candidates it’s the brilliant and golden opportunity to be availed before it got very late so tap to this page for such wonders of opportunities which are currently being offered from PM Laptop Scheme has enunciated its Phase 4&5 through which the candidates will be given 200,000 laptops via this scheme and this scheme is for Pakistani students who and students from Indian occupied Kashmir studying in Pakistan public sector universities and awarding institutes which are HEC recognized can apply and are welcome to apply and get this chance. The main motive of this program is to enhance the knowledge of students in the fields of Information and Technology that they can explore more and more things and do their research work easily by digging out the latest innovations in the field of IT. So, guys wake up from your deep slumber because a wonderful opportunity is being announced. For to avail this scheme there is a proper eligibility criterion which is required to be fulfilled by the candidates. HEC is held responsible for the distribution of Laptop and overall maintenance of this program. So, now I will flip whole of the eligibility criteria, eligibility conditions and it’s applying method below in order to apply for this program.
[junkie-button url=”https://jobsalert.pk/pm-electric-wheelchair-scheme-apply-online-detailed-eligibility-criteria/73885″ style=”green” size=”large” type=”round” target=”_blank”] Click Here For PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2017 [/junkie-button]
PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase-04 & 05 Govt of Pakistan
- Those candidates who have enrolled in Ph.D./M.Phil/M.S, Masters (16 years) and Undergraduate (16 years) at Public Sector universities are liable to apply for this scheme.
- The special quota is reserved for those students who got enrolled in 2-3 year’s DAE Programs at Govt Colleges of Technology as well as students of FA/FS.c/B/A/BS.c, MA/MS.c of public sector graduate and Post Graduate colleges located in FATA & ICT are welcome to apply. Disable applicants quota is also reserved to apply.
- Candidates should have valid CNIC & B-Form number.
Eligibility Conditions on the basis of Admission in Educational Programs:
- Those candidates who have got admission after 30th June 2012 for Ph.D. Degree will be selected and the duration will be of 5 years.
- For M.Phil, MS Program candidates having admission after 30 June 2015 are liable for this scheme and the time period of this program will be 2 years.
- For MBA qualification (1.5/2.5/3.5/) the candidates got admitted after 31st December 2015/, 2014 & 2013 of the same date as 31st of each year for the duration of (1.5/2.5/3.5/).
- For Masters degree (16 years) enrollment must be done before 30 June 2015 and the candidates will be offered this scheme for the duration of 2 years.
- Bachelor’s students can get enrolled after June 30, 2012, and June 30, 2013, for the duration of 4/5 years.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering candidates who have got admission before 30 June 2014 is liable to apply for the duration of 3 years.
- F.A/BFS.c (For FATA & ICT Regions) the candidates who have got admission before 30 June 2015 for the duration of 2 years are eligible.
- FA/FS.c (Only for FATA & ICT Regions) must have enrolled for the duration of 2 years before 30 June 2015.
There are several conditions for which the following candidates are not liable to apply which include:
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes are not eligible to apply
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except Federal Capital and FATA are not liable to submit their application.
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian, Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.
How to Apply for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Interested candidate who wants to avail this golden chance and meet the said criteria are required to apply by registering themselves online via the official website at http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- The last date for applying has been extended from 30th September 2017 to 15th November 2017.
- The candidate’s eligibility criteria and their enrollment will be finally considered on the day of laptop Distribution.
PM Laptop Scheme 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
For Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Address: Project Director, Higher Education Commission, Sector-H-09, Islamabad, Pakistan.