Here at this page, we’ll discuss Pak Army Military College Murree Jobs 2021 for BPS-15 to BPS-01 Latest. Jobs in Military College Murree are available and it is seeking for highly educated, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as announced in the Daily Express Newspaper.
Jobs in Military College Murree to apply are (Assistant, UDC, Physical Instructor (PTI), Drill Instructor, IC Rider, IC Furniture / Accommodation, Mess Supervisor, Lab Assistant, Riding Instructor, VM, Nursing Assistant, Dresser, SMT, Lab Attendant, Civil Driver, Syce). The college is going to recruit all positions on Open Merit basis. The appointment will be initially on a contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such as Graduation to Matric / Middle pass having relevant experience are eligible to apply for the relevant vacant position prescribed above.
So, viewers, it is the best opportunity for you to have job in reputed military college working as per the rules of Pak Army and it shall offer handsome salary package and other fringe facilities as per policy. So, now let’s talk about how to apply procedure in the next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Military College Murree Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Physical Instructor (PTI)
- Drill Instructor
- IC Rider
- IC Furniture / Accommodation
- Mess Supervisor
- Lab Assistant
- Riding Instructor
- Nursing Assistant
- Lab Attendant
- Civil Driver
How To Apply for Military College Murree Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should attach with the application a paid pay order of Rs. 500/- for BPS-01 to BPS-05 and Rs. 1000 for BPS-07 to BPS-15 in favor of Commandant Military College Murree.
- Clearly, mark your envelope for the position applied for.
- The last date for submission of application is July 22, 2021.
- Applications received after closing date or in incomplete format will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate during the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Military College Murree Jobs 2021
Address: Military College Murree.