How to Join Pak Army for Females after FSC Intermediate 2023
Table of Contents
Get detailed information about How to Join Pak Army for Females FA, FSC, ICS Intermediate 2023 and all young physically fit females are welcome to apply for Pak Army Jobs 2023 after Inter Fsc (Pre Medical & Pre Engineering). Pakistan Army is the main support of the Pakistan Army and is responsible for maintaining peace in the world. This organization is remarkable and is making efforts for the peace of the whole world and they sacrifice their lives for the sake of their beloved country Pakistan. As Pakistan Army give career opportunities to females to enter this field and join and show their skills and how much they have a passion for their country.
The Following complete requirements related to Pak Army Jobs for females after Inter HSSC (FA FSc, ICS & I.Com) are provided but those who are highly qualified can have Pak Army Jobs for Female After Graduation from our site www.JobsAlert.pk.
How to Join Pak Army for Females after Intermediate
Join Pak Army After Intermediate 2023:
- Lady Cadet Course
- Short Service Commission – SSC
- AFNS Nursing Lieutenant courses
- The candidate must be qualified from local and foreign institutions which are recognized by the PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) or HEC (Higher Education Commission) of Pakistan.
- Age of applying candidate must be from 17 to 35 can apply easily.
- Her marital status should be single.
- Physically appearance includes age for females which must be 28 years and the second thing is the height which should be 5 feet and 2 inches.
Physical fitness also required and crucial constituent thing in this field which requires certain things which are mentioned below:
- 1.6 km running -7 ½ Minutes.
- Push-ups should be 15 repetitions in 2 minutes fastly within a given time.
- Sit-ups are also 15 times repetitions within 2 minutes.
- Chin-ups are 3 times repetitions within 2 minutes also. Here the time is the same.
- Ditch Crossin- 7.4 multiplied by 7.4 with the depth of 4.
These steps are the selection procedure from which females have to pass in order to join this field. Besides these steps candidates have to appear in an intelligence test which is completely based on MCQs from the basic subjects like Pak studies, Islamic studies, English and General Knowledge.
- Certificate/Detailed Marksheet of FA/ FSC or equivalent. In the case of “O” levels and “A” levels, the equivalent documents are required issued by IBCC mandatory.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above along with “B” form and Guardian’s National Identity Card (Father or Mother) less than 18 years.
- 6 colored passport size photos duly attested by Principal class 1 or Gazette Officer from the back and front side.
Old Identity card and “B” form are not acceptable.
- Those candidates who are serving from Pak Army Soldiers having 50% marks in F.A/ FSC are eligible to apply.
- Original as well as three photocopies of “Not Recommended” letters by ISSB are required for repeated candidates.
- Already screened out twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board.
- Medically unfit candidates are not eligible to apply for this test.
- Any individual who is dismissed from any Government job is not eligible.
- The individual who is convicted of an offence by Court or Law who is involved in moral turpitude.
- Here all the information is provided so that one can apply quickly and fulfil all the requirements.
All in all, no worries if any of you girls are unable to join the Pak army after your fsc for some reason, you have another chance of joining any armed force after completing your Graduation, BA, BS, BSc, or Master.