|Posted on:||15th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Deputy Commissioner Office|
Today on 10th of June 2016 here at this a recent job offer is being offered from Deputy Commissioner Office Peshawar Jobs 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper. The DCO Peshawar city is recently advertised an add of a job opportunity which is seeking for the service of eligible, adroit, well experience but minimum education holders are welcome to fill the vacancy of Stenographer is lying vacant to be filled by completing all the requirements, skills and experience of the post perfectly so you will be able to get employment soon. Total 3 positions are vacant and the applicants who are willing to apply should be the natives of Peshawar are eligible to apply for this post. So, for those applicants who are residing in Peshawar its the best opportunity to be availed on time and should be filled easily if they completely meet the said criteria of this job and apply before its last date. Now, let's have a look on its upcoming details further heading wise in order to aware our applicants from its details.
Deputy Commissioner Office Peshawar Jobs 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper
Educational & Experience Requirements: As for each and every post the crucial ornament for this job is relevant education and experience in the relevant field similar is the case there that who are applying for this post of Stenographer they must be F.A from a recognized board with 2nd Division and the expertise includes 50 words per minute with shorthand typing with 35 minuter per word and complete proficiency in MS Excel is required to be called as an eligible applicant to be hired for this post in this office.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-30 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who are going to apply have to download the application form along with deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk or can be accessed from here also.
- The applicants have to pay the NTS Test fee Rs. 450/ in HBL, MCB, ABL Bank and route the application form along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, deposit slips, CNIC copy, domicile and passport size photograph should reach at the NTS Headquarter before time.
- Last date for applying is 30th June 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only the residents of Peshawar will be preferred.
DCO Peshawar Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, No. 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here