Here at this page, you’ll have District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2020 Application Form Download Online from www.itspak.org. Jobs in Civil and Session Court Multan are available and invites applications from the desirous candidates who are highly educated, skilled and hardworking against the following positions announced today in daily Jang Newspaper.
Jobs in Session Court Multan are (Stenographer (BPS-16), Assistant Librarian (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-15), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Imam Masjid (BPS-11), Cook (BPS-05), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Moazzan (BPS-03)) announced on open merit basis. The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis first and then it can be permanent on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess valid Multan Domicile.
The individual should hold qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image, generally, Graduation to Middle pass candidates can apply. For all positions age between 18 to 25 years. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria may apply on the prescribed form as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Session Court Multan Jobs 2020 Form Download Online multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Imam Masjid (BPS-11)
- Cook (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Moazzan (BPS-03)
How to Apply for District and Session Court Multan Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 5 Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.itspak.org or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 5 fill the application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, deposit slip and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- For Sr. No. 6 to 8 all applications should reach the District and Session Court Multan.
- The last date for submission of application is March 20, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- List of eligible candidates will be published on the notice board on March 30, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2020
Application Form: Click Here
Address for Sr. No. 1 to 5: ITS Office, Gulberg Plaza, 4th Floor, MPCHS, E-11/3 Markaz Islamabad.
Address for Sr. No. 6 & 7: District and Session Court Multan.