|Posted on:||20th Jun 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 02, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Apply to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2018 Captain LCC-14 Online Registration as Captain has been started for the year of 2018 for which all you need to do apply at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and serve the nation as an honorable officer of Pak Army. As from the name of the course it can be assumed that only eligible female are eligible to apply for the Lady Cadet Course LCC-14 and interested female individuals should bear age maximum 28 years as on 01st November 2018. It is the finest opportunity for all those passionate female candidates who possessing at least Masters/Bachelors in Engineering/Business Administration/Biology/Islamic Studies/Arabic/Statistics/Mass Communication and looking forward to apply for the reasonable job where they can perform their duties safely and can earn honor and handsome salary as compare to other government departments of Pakistan. Now for the interested individuals, we’ll discuss eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure as per the rules of Pakistan Army.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-14) 2018 Registration Last Date
Educational Requirements Category Wise:
Corps of Engineering (Engrs): For this category BE/MS in any of the following discipline is required such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
- Geo-Informatics Engineering
Corps of Signals (Sigs): For this category, BE-Electrical/Telecom/Software Engineering is required to apply but those having MSCS will be preferred most.
For Corps Army Services (ASC): For this category, 16 years degree in any of the following is required such as:
- POL Engineering
- POL Pipelines
- Chemical Engineering
For Corps of Ordnance (Ord): Individuals wanted to apply for this category should possess MBA Supply Chain Management or BE Electronics.
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME): For this category, BE is required in the following technologies such as:
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics / Avionics Engineering
- Biomed Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- MTS Engineering
- Aerospace Technology
Army Education Corps (AEC): Individuals wanted to apply this category should possess MSc in the following subjects such as:
- Islamic Studies/ Arabic
Those having MS / M.Phil will be preferred most.
Remount Veterinary and Farms Corps (RV&FC): DVM from any Pakistan Agriculture University is required also registration with PVMC is required to apply.
Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTO): For this category BS in (Software Engineering/Cptr Engineering, Cptr Science is required to apply.
Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO): For this category following degrees are required to apply such as
- MS Mass Communication
- MA IR
- MSc TV & Film Production
Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist: For this category, MSc in Psychology is required to apply.
Gender: Only Female are eligible to apply.
Marital Status: Interested incumbents should be unmarried.
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit – Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height should 5’ (152.4).
- Weight should as per Body Mass Index.
- Vision should be as per PAO 11/82.
Categories to Apply:
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Remount Veterinary and Farms Corps (RV&FC)
- Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
How to Apply for to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2018:
- Candidates can register via Online by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil and D.I Khan.
- Registration will be carried from June 19, 2018, to July 02, 2018.
- Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Preliminary Tests will be held from 05 to 12 July 2018.
Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2018
To Registration Online: Click Here
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil and D.I Khan.