Apply to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2020 Captain LCC-17 Online Registration as Captain has been started for the year of 2020 for which all you need to do apply at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and serve the nation as an honorable officer of Pak Army.
As from the name of the course it can be assumed that only eligible females are eligible to apply for the Lady Cadet Course LCC-17 and interested female individuals should bear age maximum 28 years as on 01st Nov 2020. Those girls who are just intermediate pass and wanted to be part of Pak Army should read the criteria to join pak army after intermediate.
It is the finest opportunity for all those passionate female candidates who possessing at least Masters/Bachelors in Engineering/Electronics/Telecom/Software Engineering/Supply Chain Management/Mechanical Engineering/DVM and looking forward to apply for the reasonable job where they can perform their duties safely and can earn honor and handsome salary as compared to other government departments of Pakistan. The detailed information about how to join pak army after graduation for girls is provided and we suggest the passionate young physically fit females to read it and apply accordingly. Those who have completed their degree in Medical we suggest such females read how to join pak army as doctor and serve the army in the medical field. Now for the interested individuals, we’ll discuss eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure as per the rules of the Pakistan Army.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-17) 2020 Registration Last Date
Educational Requirements Category Wise for LCC-17:
Corps of Engineering (Engrs): For this category BE/MS in any of the following disciplines is required such as:
- Transport Engineering
Corps of Signals (Sigs): For this category, BE-Software Engineering is required to apply but those having MSCS will be preferred most.
For Army Services Corps (ASC): For this category, MBA Supply Chain / BSc / BE Textile Engineering is required to apply.
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME): For this category, BE is required in the following technologies such as:
- Bio-Medical Engineering
Judge Advocate General: Individuals wanted to apply this category should possess LLB Degree and a practicing member of Bar with minimum two years of experience is eligible to apply.
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR): For this category, MS / BS in Mass Communication, International Relations (IR), Film and Drama Production, Peace and Conflict Studies is required to apply.
Gender: Only females are eligible to apply.
Marital Status: Interested incumbents should be unmarried.
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit – Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height should 5’ (152.4).
- Weight should as per Body Mass Index.
- Vision should be as per PAO 11/82.
Categories to Apply in Lady Cadet Course:
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
How to Apply for to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2020:
- Candidates can register via Online by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil and D.I Khan.
- Registration will be carried from June 15, 2020 to July 20, 2020.
- Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Preliminary Tests will be held from 8 to 14 July 2020.
Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2020
To Registration Online: Click Here
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil and D.I Khan.