How To Join Pak Army after Graduation for Females
Here we are going to share with you the complete information about How To Join Pak Army After Graduation for Females 2021. For girls joining the Pak army is one of the best field to do duty after fresh graduation/bachelors and that will help them to groom very effective and disciplined way in Pak army, but the basic reason why they are unable to perform their services for Pakistan Army is that they don’t know the proper way that how they can join the Pak Army.
Girls, you do not need to worry about this because here we are going to discuss with you the proper procedure in different steps, in which each and every piece of information about jobs for fresh graduates in the Pak army is discussed in details. We make it very easy for you to make it understand how fresh female graduates can join Pak Army and which are the different fields in which you can apply.
So read all the instructions given below and fulfill your dreams to be a part of Pakistan Army. If you are not well educated like Graduation/Masters and then you can also have How To Join Pakistan Army After FA, FSC, ICS Intermediate For Females 2021 from our site named as www.JobsAlert.pk. There are many different courses through which females can join Pak Army after graduation, from all those here we have discussed one of the Lady Cadet Course through which females can join the Pak Army after Graduation. Read very carefully the information given below and make your dream come true by joining the Pak Army.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course (LCC):
Those female candidates who are passionate and willing to join Pak Army can join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC). There are many other cadet courses in Pak Army for females but here we are going to discuss one of them. There are different other cadet courses in the medical field as well but here we are going to discuss the engineering field in which females can apply to join Pak Army.
Those females who have the ability to join Pak Army and those have the ability to stand equally within the men armed forces to serve the nation can join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-11). The complete information is given below so read it carefully and follow these steps to join Pak Army.
Current Jobs in Pak Army:
Here in the following steps, we are going to discuss the eligibility conditions, that in which required criteria female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pakistan Army and how they can perform their duties and how they can serve the nation by joining Pakistan Army. Each and every point is discussed in detail that you can easily understand the whole criteria about the joining of Pak Army. So, all the female candidates read it carefully about joining the Pakistan Army.
Category of Selection:
In the above, we have discussed the main lady cadet course through which women can join Pak Army, but there are different classifications under the Lady Cadet Course (LCC) and all the classifications are discussed below, there are six different categories in which females can apply to join Pak Army after graduation. All the categories which going discussed below are after graduation.
1: Corps of Engineers (Engrs):
One of the categories for females candidates is that females can join Pak Army. Females can apply in Corps of Engineers (Engrs) category this category is based on the engineering field and complete information about required qualification is given below.
- BE – Civil Engineering
- BE – Architectural Engineering
- BE – Town Planning Engineering
The complete information about qualification required for Corps of Engineers (Engrs) is mentioned above.
2: Corps of Signals (Sigs):
Know are going to discuss the second category which comes under lady cadet course which is Corps of Signals (Sigs) and complete information about the required qualification is given below.
- BE – Telecommunication Engineering
The required qualification for Corps of Signals (Sigs) is BE. Telecommunication Engineering and this category of selection are based on telecommunication engineering.
3: Army Services Corps (ASC):
In the third category, we are going to discuss the Army Services Corps (ASC) in which females can also apply to join Pak Army after graduation. And information about the required qualification is given below.
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering.
All those females candidates who are willing to join Pak Army in Army Services Corps (ASC) Category must have qualification MSc in Petroleum Engineering, after having such qualification female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pak Army.
4: Corps of Ordinance (Ord):
Female candidates can also apply for this category that is the Corps of Ordinance (Ord), and the required qualification for this category is given below that you can understand easily.
- BE / BSc – Textile Engineering
All those female candidates who are willing to apply for the Pak Army in Corps of Ordinance (Ord) category must have qualification BE / BSc – Textile in Engineering, after having such qualification female candidates are eligible.
5: Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME):
Here is another category for female candidates in which females can apply to join Pak Army after graduation, and this category is Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME), and required qualification for this category is given below.
- BE – Electrical / Electronics
- BE – Mechatronics / Avionics
- BE – Computer Engineering
All those female candidates who have such qualification which is mentioned above can apply for the Pak Army in Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) category.
6: Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO):
Here is the last category in Lady Cadet Course that is Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO) and in this category females can also apply for Pak Army and required qualification for this category is given below.
Pak Army Jobs for Females 2021 After Graduation
For Online Registration: Click Here
- BE Computer Engineering
- B.E / BCS in Computer Software / Computer System and Geo-Informatics.
- MCS / Master in Computer Engineering
- Master in Software Engineering
- MS (IS). Geographical Information System (GIS) & Remote Sensing
In the above, we have mentioned the complete information about the required qualification for every category which comes under Lady Cadet Course and you can examine every category separately and qualification criteria for every category are also mentioned separately. So all those female candidates who have such qualification and they desire to join Pak Army must apply to join Pak Army.
Some of the common features rather than of all above mention qualifications are given below, that if some of the candidates have these common features so they are also eligible to apply for the Pak Army. So, common features are given below follow these common features and apply to join Pak Army.
- Min CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in annual system.
- M.Phil / MS / MSc will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC / PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as a private candidates are not eligible.
In the following, we are going to discuss with you that in which required age female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pak Army.
- 28 Years – Relaxable up to 35 Years in case of better qualification/experience on the recommendation of the GHQ Selection Boars.
Under this heading, we going to discuss the marital status of female candidate, that in which status female candidate is eligible to apply for the Pak Army after graduation for females.
- Female Unmarried
Well, female candidates are only eligible to apply for the Pak Army only when their marital status is unmarried, that unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pak army after graduation.
- Candidate must be a Citizens of Pakistan.
- Such a candidate is also eligible if he has a domicile of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan.
- If any of the candidates have dual nationality, so he has to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Female Candidates 5’. 2” (157.5 cm)
- As per the Body Mass Index.
- 3.5 Maximum (Near / Far Vision)
In the above, we discussed the eligibility conditions. So, now here we are going to discuss all the points related to ineligibility conditions. That in which circumstances female candidate is not eligible to apply for the Pak Army or how a candidate can be eliminated from the selection procedure. So, read the ineligibility conditions mentioned below.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if she is twice rejected by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- A candidate with specific qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared medically by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt. Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration Procedure to join Pak Army is given below, there is not any other way of registration rather than of given below and after registration candidate will get the roll no slip and candidate will bring roll no slip at the time of the test.
- Candidate can register himself online using the internet, and after registration, the complete schedule of the test will be sent on the candidate’s email account.
- The other way of registration is that candidate can appear physically in AS&RCs selection center along with all relevant documents and prospectus fee.
The Complete Information about the selection procedure in detail is given below in different steps, that you can understand it easily.
- Written/Intelligence Tests:
Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs.
- Preliminary Medical Tests:
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests:
Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
- ISSB Tests:
Short-listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call letters.
- Further Selection:
Detailed Medical examination of candidates after passing the ISSB test will be held at nearby CMHs. Candidates who have passed their ISSB test and medical examination will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Peshawar. Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidates overall performance.
After the selection procedure, selected candidates will appear for training period whose detail is given below.
- 6 months of training at PMA.
Complete information about the documents required at AS&RCs is given below, in which complete information about the required documents is given that which document is necessary to provide at AS&RCs.
- Original certificates / detailed Marks Sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/ diploma.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front and back).
- A crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
Job Agreement After Selection:
After the complete selection procedure, finally selected candidates will sign an agreement to serve the Pakistan Army for a minimum time period of 7 years. The applicability of the agreement will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.