Check Online Land Records Punjab Property Pakistan lrma.punjab-zameen.gov.pk
Check Online Land Records Punjab Property Pakistan lrma.punjab-zameen.gov.pk is a process through which you can complete record of Land / Property via online by staying at home or at any place without visiting Revenue Office. As, we know that Government of Punjab is making much improvements in different sectors / departments of Punjab under the supervision of CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif and here at this page we have another brilliant facility launched by the Board of Revenue Punjab which is Land Record Management Information System according to which land record of Punjab will be computerized and for this purpose there are different Record Centers has been established in all districts of Punjab and currently Record Centers are available in 143 Tehsils of Punjab. Now residents of Punjab can check land record via online at computer/laptop but also where they can it via mobile phone through an application developed by the Board of Revenue. This step shall be very helpful to control the corruption in this department that now everyone can have access to its property’s information within seconds/minutes and you can check Land / Property Record without the interference of any official person. In the following, we’ll discuss benefits of Land Record Management Information System and after that, you’ll have computer procedure about how to check online land records Punjab property via computer/laptop and via mobile phone. If anyone has any confusion in understanding any point they can call at Helpline 042-111-22-22-77 to have exact information.
Benefits of Computerized Land Record System:
- Moreover, 5.5 crore land owner’s record will be computerized.
- Land Record Computerization to rid the people of the Patwari Mafia.
- Reduced time and cost for issuance of fard and completion of mutation.
- Per month at least 75,000 fard were issued and 26,000 cases of (Mutation) registry shall be processed.
- Issuance of Fard will be in 30 minutes and Mutation (Inteqal) of Property will be in just 50 minutes.
- Improvement in landowner and land purchaser’s satisfaction level.
- With the help of Computerized System month, 75 Crore income can be earned.
- At least 3000 individuals having computer knowledge will get jobs.
- With the help of biometric system and verification of NADRA assures the valid record of the property.
- Most of all have the complete trust of World Bank.
How to Check Online Land Records Punjab Property Pakistan:
- To check online land record you must have knowledge of following points.
- District Name: There are total 36 districts of Punjab and you have to select your relevant district where you are living such as (Lahore, Kasur, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala etc.
- Tehsil Name: There are numerous tehsils in every district of Punjab such as in Lahore district tehsils are (Raiwind, City, Shalimar, Model Town, Cantt).
- Area Name: There are different areas under every tehsil.
- Khewat Number (KHATA Number) / Property Owner Name: Khewat Number or KHATA Number can be examined from the registry/fard OR you can put Owner Name which is also mentioned on the Registry / Fard.
All these information is clearly mentioned in the registry/fard.
- While checking online all you have to just visit lrma.punjab-zameen.gov.pk first.
- There at home, you’ll different option to check such as District Name, Tehsil Name, Area Information and Khewat Number.
- After providing this information then press the search button and soon complete information about property/land will be in front of you.
How To Check LRMIS Land Search Via Mobile Application:
- For to avail this facility on Mobile phone, you must have Android Mobile Phone.
- Download LRMIS Mobile Application from Google Play Store.
- After installing application open it and provided the required information such as District Name / Tehsil Name / Area Information / Khewat Number (KHATA Number / Owner Name and press search button and within no time your desired information will be in front of you.