|Posted on:||18th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 22, 2016|
Here i am going to aware you about he most fancied job opportunity from Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer 2016 Soldier & Naib Khateeb. For all those applicants who are crazy about the Pakistan Army and are having the passion to join to so recently it has announced a wonderful golden opportunity that come and Join it As Junior Commission Officer (Soldier) and Naib Khateeb who are having the strong will to join this military force of our dear homeland. As, for to join Pakistan Army the applicants should be Pakistani and who belong to Azad Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan are cordially welcome to apply for this post. Only males are eligible to apply. So, for all the males its such fantastic opportunity to be availed at this time and bet the pat of this Defence Department and serve the dear country with heart and soul and get rid of unemployment. Now, i will let you known about the eligibility criteria of these posts and their applying criteria too.
For Latest Army Jobs: Click Here
Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer 2016 Latest Add
- Junior Commission Officer (Soldier)
- Naib Khateeb
Gender: Only Pakistan males are eligible to apply.
Nationality: The nationality holders of Pakistan and those who are natives of AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are also liable to apply.
Age Limit For JCO (Soldier): The age limit should not exceeds that 20 years and should not be above that 28 years till 1st April 2017.Those who are already serving in Pak Army so they possess the age limit of 22 to 35 years and their service should be less than 1 years and should not be more than 16 years.
Age Limit for Naib Khateeb: Age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years till 1st April 2017 along with different cases age relaxation are admissible to the applicants which can be seen from the advertisement image.
Educational Requirements for JCO (Soldier):
The applicants must be having the F.A/FS.C from a well recognized Board of Education from all over Pakistan and Religious Education from a HEC recognized Madarssa along with full command in Arabic language communication and additional marks will be given to the Hafiz-e-Quran.
Educational Criteria for Naib Khateeb:
The educational criteria for Naib Khateeb should be Matric or above.
For Clerk: For Clerk Intermediate qualification is required whereas preference will be given to the Computer Diploma Holder.
For Cook: Middle or above education is needed.
Physical Requirements for JCO (Soldier):
Height: Height of the applicants should be "5 Feet 3 Inch".
Physical Requirements for Naib Khateeb: Height should be "5 Feet 6 Inches (167.5)."
Physical Requirements for Clerk & Cook: For Clerk the height which is selected as "5 Feet 3 Inch (160cm)."
Physical Requirements for Military Police: For Military Police the height of the applicants should be "5 Feet 8 Inch (173cm)" is required.
How to Apply:
- For to apply against the post of Naib Khateeb one need to obtain the form from the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres as (Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Hyderabad, Multan etc) and fill the form carefully and after filling applicants needs to attach the following set of documents as Original copies of 2 sets of attested educational certificates, Own or Fathers attested CNIC or "B Form", Domicile for (AJK Candidates only) along with four passport size photographs should be submitted before due date.
- For the post of JCO Soldier the applicants needs to register themselves online by visiting the link as www.joinpak army.gov.pk and by attaching all the documents the applicants needs to send it to the said address.
- The applicants are advised to attach the Postal Order of Rs.100 in favor of DGPA, PA Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi should be submitted in the Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
- REGISTRATION FOR SOLDIERS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL 22nd NOVEMBER 2016.
- Late received and incomplete forms will stand rejected.
Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer 2016
Address: Nearest AS& RC Centers.
For Online Registration: Click Here