|Posted on:||14th Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 20, 2017|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization:||Office of the Deputy Commissioner|
This page is going to display a job from Office of the Deputy Commissioner Kohistan Jobs 2018 ETEA Online Apply. Applications are on the way to you from Office of the Deputy Commissioner Kohistan is inviting the natives of Kohistan from Deputy Commission Office through ETEA one of the recruitment and testing agency fully named as Education Testing & Evaluation Agency is seeking to appoint the educated, expert and caliber applicants are required to fill the BPS-14 & BPS-11 posts which are named as (Junior Scale Stenographer and Junior Clerk) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants who fulfill the said requirements. Only Kohistan Lower domicile are welcome to apply for these posts. So, now let's tap to have its eligibility conditions below along with applying details as well.
Eligibility Criteria For Jr Scale Stenographer:
For this post the applicants should bear the Intermediate qualification from a recognized board with 2nd Division with 35 wpm typing speed and shorthand of 50 words per minute in English along with expertise in MS Office and MS Excel is required. Age limit should be 18-30 years is required.
Eligibility Criteria For Junior Clerk:
Applicants who wish to apply for this post should possess the Matric qualification with typing speed of 30 words per minute and MS Word and Excel experience holders will be given preference. Age limits are same as above stated.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Deputy Commissioner Office Kohistan Jobs 2018 Current Offers
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Kohistan Jobs:
- Applicants can apply online from the ETEA Site www.etea.edu.pk and the online form will be available from 5th December 2017.
- Candidates need to take out the print of online form in which computerized token number is mentioned should be submitted by paying Rs.500/ as Test Fee in HBL Bank along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, paid deposit slip and 2 passport size photographs should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is 20th December 2017.
- Incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Kohistan Jobs 2018
Applying Link Will Be Available Soon
Address: Office of the ETEA, Sector E-08, House No, 22, Street No, 13, Hayatabad Phase-07, Near Hajj Complex, Peshawar.