Guys, here I am going to introduce you from one of the well-known profession which is named as (Nursing). This is the most famous and common profession and let me tell you about the real meaning of word Nurse which means "A person who is trained to care and give medical aid to the sick peoples who lies in hospitals" is the real meaning of this word. So, the concept of this word has become damn clear to you now, I will let you know about its some other details.
The nursing field is one of the most dynamic and familiar in health care centers. Naturally, older people have more health problems they almost suffering from a disease. Also, more people are accessing health care services due to recent health issues or you can say they are using health care services due to recent insurance reforms. Also, financial pressure on hospitals means that more patients are being discharged faster and send to long-term center care, outpatient center care, and home health care. For outpatient center care or home health care, there is a need for nursing staff. So nurses play a vital role for those people who feel hopeless, suffering from any serious disease e.g.(cancer, foliage, polio ).
From the above heading and title, one can imagine that here we are going to discuss the criteria that how one can become a Nurse in Pakistan. As in our country, ample of the hospitals are lying in streets, corners and on the main road, many hospitals have been established which are paying its services to cure the unhealthy peoples and in such care nurses play vital roles. Let's highlight it functions below:
Functions of Nurses:
Nurses are paying ample of the functions which include:
- Nurses provide medical services to the unhealthy persons who are lying in hospitals.
- Nurses give 24 hours services to the patients in shifts from morning till late night.
- Give and take of medicines
- The dressing of wounds and cuts.
- Shifting of patients from one room to another room.
- Giving instructions to the family members about patients care.
- Standing and assisting with doctors while operation.
- Injecting the syringes.
- Supply of surgical tools to the doctors.
These all are the functions of this profession.
How To become Nurse in Pakistan:
In order to become a nurse in our country, the individuals should pass from certain stages of education to become a perfect nurse.
Individuals should be Matric pass in Science Subjects who have completed their FS.c and Matric qualification in Science subjects with 50 and 55% marks in annual examination along with Nursing Diploma with 12 years of schooling is required which should be registered by the Pakistan Nursing Council as a Staff Nurse is required. So, it's the criteria in order to be Nurse in Pakistan.
How to Get Registered at PNC:
- Fee in the shape of PNC Challan of Rs. 1500/ (issued by PNC Office) or Bank Draft in favor of Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad payable to any bank in Islamabad
- 02 Nos. Fresh Photograph ( Passport size, white background and Attested on back side)
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC
- Attested Photocopies of all Diplomas / Degrees (Professional Diploma/Degrees i.e Nurse, Midwife, LHV, BSN, MSN etc.)
- Attested Photocopy of Matric Certificate
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate
Note: Documents should be made attested by Gazetted officer (Nursing Professionals only).
Download Application Form: Click Here
For becoming a nurse it is necessary to take a degree of nurse and have practice according to it. The exact duties you can perform will depend upon your specialty, but generally speaking. In nursing, your communicating style with patients will be more efficient, so that they can feel mentally relax.
All nursing specialties are that the job involves providing health care services, monitoring patients progress, and educating patients and their families about their health condition or disease. Nurses routinely provide limited treatment and administer medication to patients under the supervision of a doctor. Further, they advise patients on matters concerning health and offers much needed emotional support. Many nurses also work with people within good health, providing healthy lifestyle choices and gave advice how can they live a long healthy strong life.
Most nurses work in hospitals, but some also work in private clinics, schools, prisons, homes, and military bases etc. Experienced nurses also called to supervise other nurses, teach essential nursing skills to student nurse handle administrative tasks and conduct research.