Many of the students who have qualifications and they desire to join any defence force but they don’t know the proper way that How to Join Pak Navy after Matric, Inter, BSC, B.com, BA Graduation 2017. So, our honorable viewers here at this page we are going to share with you very useful and important information that would help you that how to join Pakistan Navy after SSC, HSSC or Graduation. There are many departments in which citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC can apply from all over the Pakistan such as from Punjab, Sindh, Azad Kashmir, KPK, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan. Most of us have higher qualification and they desire to join Pakistan Navy to serve nation with passion but they don’t step forward due to lack of information about the joining so in for the following we’ll tell you that how you can join Pakistan Navy and what eligibility criteria is required, due to which you can be disqualified and what is selection procedure. Read the following detail carefully and apply to join Pak Navy.
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch C-2017
- Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch C-2015
- Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2015 B
Join As A Proud Sailor:
Recruitment of Sailors in Pakistan Navy is held twice in a year, in which 1st batch of Sailors joins PNS HIMALIYA in first week of May and 2nd Batch of Sailors joins in the first week of November every year.
After selection procedure in the Pak Navy for sailor, selected candidates join boot camp training in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALIYA. After successful completion of initial training, they divided at different branches and sent for selected Technical training and this training will be very helpful for them to make strong technical base, which is going to carried out at respective schools.
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
Those who shows excellent performance in their profession, they also preferred for the opportunity to rise in the service in Officer ranks upon qualification of pre-requisite courses.
In the following you’ll get to know all the benefits which is going to offered you after joining Pak Navy.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, family and parents after marriage
- Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- Subsidized education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
In the following you’ll have complete recruitment procedure, in which we’ll provide you complete information about eligibility criteria, required qualification and selection procedure and how to register at Pakistan Navy, read all the information provided below and apply with full confidence.
Only male citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:
Candidates must have age limit between 16 to 20 years except for the post of MTD and Naib Khateeb, those who wanted to apply for MTD branch must have age 16 to 24 years and those who wanted to apply for Naib Khateeb must be not more than 35 years.
- Marital Status:
Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply but it is not applicable for those candidates who wanted to apply for MTD branch and Naib Khateeb.
Height required to apply is 162.5 (5’-4”) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine for PTI and Music branch is 170 cm (5’-7”) and for female technician 152.4 cm (5 ft).
In the following you’ll have complete information in detail about required qualification that which degree is required for different branches of Pak Navy, read it carefully.
- Those who wanted to apply in Operation / Aviation / Marine Engineering / Logistic must have qualification Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Those who desire to apply for Female Medical Technician must have qualification Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Those who wanted to apply for Naval Police / MARINE / PTI / Musician must have qualification Matric with 60% marks in agg.
- Those who desire to apply for CHEF / Steward must have qualification Matric with 55% marks in agg.
- Those who are interested to apply for MTD must have qualification Matric with valid driving license.
- Those who wanted to apply for TOPASS / Sanitary Worker must be only Middle pass / 8th Class Pass.
Candidates can register himself by visiting nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with following documents during the announced period by NHQ through advertisement and candidates may also apply via online at the official site of Pak Navy through web link given below.
To Apply Online: Click Here
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form 'B' (Whichever is applicable
- 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
In the following you’ll have complete selection procedure from in detail that which type of test is going to held till final selection by NHQ.
- Candidates will first appear for Entrance Tests.
- Selected candidates from Entrance test will appear for Intelligence test.
- Shortlisted candidates from Intelligence test will appear for Academic test for Science Group (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Shortlisted candidates from Intelligence test will appear for Arts Group (English, Maths, General Science and General Knowledge)
- Then shortlisted candidates will appear for Preliminary Medical test.
- Candidates will appear for Interview.
- Candidates will appear for screening test of Hepatitis B & C.
- Final Selection will be held on merit by NHQ.
In the above we discussed about how to join Pakistan Navy after Matric in full detail that we provide you in detail information about eligibility criteria, required documents, registration procedure and selection procedure and now in following we’ll discuss about how to join Pakistan Navy after Intermediate and Graduation and how to become a commissioned officer in Pakistan Navy. So, read the following information carefully.
Those candidates who are willing to join Pakistan Navy after Intermediate then you have to apply for PN Cadet Course which is announced by the Pakistan Navy every year. And in the following we’ll provide you the information about how to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet and in which branches you can apply and also we’ll provide you complete eligibility criteria that which subjects are compulsory to apply.
Branches to Apply as PN Cadet:
- Operations Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Supply Branch
- Marital Status:
Candidates who are willing to apply must be unmarried male citizens of Pakistan.
- Age Limit:
Required age to apply for PN Cadet is 16 ½ to 21 years.
Candidates must have minimum height 5’4”.
Candidates must possess qualification HSSC or A-Level degree with at least 60% marks from any HEC recognized institute, with different major subjects such as:
Physics, Maths and Chemistry
Physics, Maths and Computer Sciences
Physics, Maths and Statistics
If any candidate is willing to apply in Pakistan Navy after Graduation then he has to apply for Short Service Commission Course which is carried out every year. Short Service Commission is basically for five years which may be extended and converted into permanent commission. There are many branches in which candidates can apply but here we’ll provide you the information about three branches. In the following you’ll have complete information read it carefully and apply Pakistan Navy to Serve the Nation.
Branches in Short Service Commission:
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer / IT Specialists)
- Law Branch
Eligibility Criteria for Education Branch:
- Male / Female citizen of Pakistan.
- Age: Not more than 28 years.
- Height: 162.5 Centimeters (5’-4”) Minimum.
- Qualification: MA/MSC Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, English & Urdu at least 2nd division from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for Special Branch as Computer Programmers:
Both Male / Female citizen of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have age between 20 to 35 years.
Candidate’s height must be 16.5 cm (5’-4”) Minimum.
Candidates must possess qualification Master degree in one of the following disciplines from a recognized university.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Technology
Eligibility Criteria For Law Branch:
Both Male & Female citizen of Pakistan having valid CNIC are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have age between 25 to 40 years.
Candidate’s height must be 16.5 cm (5’-4”) Minimum.
Candidates must possess qualification according to the following degrees given below.
- Law Degree which should be in addition to a degree in Arts or Sciences from a recognized university.
- A practicing member of a Bar.
How to Apply:
For registration Candidates have to visit nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre along with original and attested photocopies of following academic documents and an uncrossed Postal Order of Rs. 200/- in favour of Director of Recruitment.
- Matric, FSc, BA/BSc, MA/MSc certificates/degrees and mark sheets.
- National Identity Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 3 attested passport size photographs.