|Posted on:||20th Mar 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 28, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Coast Guard|
Get Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2017 Advertisement Latest Career Opportunities. Applications are being invited from the Pakistan Coast Guard Karachi which is currently looking to recruit the well disciplined, less educated and highly expert individuals are needed to fill the following posts which includes (Constable (General Duty), Constable (Cook), Constable (Driver), Constable (Marine), Constable (Car Mechanic), Constable (Auto Electrician), Constable (Operator Signal) and Sanitary Worker). For all of these posts, the Matric degree holders are invited to apply along with different expertise and one should be able to cook well, should possess the expertise of swimming, driving, car maintaining and much more are needed to apply. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years written for Sr No, 1 & 2. Enough and good salary package will be given to the applicants with comfortable atmosphere and rest of the fringe benefits as food and accommodation facility, Insurance during employment, Wife, and Children medical free after marriage, Abroad visit on deputation, Admission of children in Guard Public School Karachi and free medical and monthly allowances will be given. So, after having these details now let’s have a look at its applying criteria.
Physical Fitness & Age:
- Height Minimum 5' Feet and 6" Inches is required.
- Chest Minimum 34" Inches with 2 Inches Extension.
- Age between 18 to 25 years.
For Current Pak Navy Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2017 Navy Latest Opportunities
- Constable (General Duty)
- Constable (Cook)
- Constable (Driver)
- Constable (Marine)
- Constable (Car Mechanic)
- Constable (Auto Electrician)
- Constable (Ansarli)
- Constable (Operator Signal)
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs:
- The applicants are required to register from the Pakistan Coats Guards Training Centre Korangi No 21/2 Karachi-31 from 03rd April to 28th May 2017.
- Recruitment Schedule for every province is mentioned in the following image.
- The natives of Pasni, Lasbella and Gwadar area can register themselves from the given Registration Centres which can be seen from the image which will begin from 21st April 2017.
- Before Written Test the candidates will have to bring the 5 sets of copies of its documents as well as original which includes CNIC, Educational and Experience certificates, Domicile, 6 passport size photographs, and extra qualification documents if had should be produced by the applicants.
- Registration and Medical fee as Rs. 200/ should be paid which in non-refundable.
Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2017
Address: Pakistan Coats Guards Training Centre Korangi No 2 1/2 Karachi-31.