Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif has announced the ‘Apna Rozgar’ scheme for the citizens of Punjab. CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 Application Form. CM Punjab has announced the wonderful scheme for the unemployed citizens of Punjab who are educated but they don’t have any job, so it is a righty opportunity for all those to apply for the “Apna Rozgar” Scheme, which is going to distribute Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi Pickup on 100% merit basis. For this time Government of Punjab has set 1000 of Cars for the citizens of South Punjab and for this time they can also apply for this ‘Apna Rozgar’ Scheme and they can also earn reasonable amount by of it for their family. CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 Application Form. Govt. of Punjab has facilitate the citizens of Punjab by ‘Apna Rozgar Scheme’ and Govt. of Punjab has announced many relaxation related to this newly announced scheme and relaxations are given below.
- Price of Car is Rs. 40,000 less than market.
- Total 100% markup is going to paid by Govt. of Punjab.
- Distribution of Cars is going to be held on 100% merit basis.
- Payment of Suzuki Bolan or Suzuki Ravi Pickup is going to be made by easy installments in 5 years.
- Facility of Insurance and Tracker is available.
The complete eligibility criteria to apply for the “Apna Rozgar Scheme” are given below.
- Both Male and Female having domicile of any district of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- Minimum qualification Middle is required to apply.
- Candidates must have age between 21 to 40 years as on 15th December, 2014.
- Candidates must have Driving License issued on 15th December, 2014 or before.
- Have valid CNIC.
- Maximum worth of assets of the applicant (Self), Spouse, Parents & Children should not exceed Rs.2 Million threshold.
- Must not be a defaulter and not have a criminal record.
- Applicants must have 02 Guarantors required.
Tenure of Loan:
- Tenure of loan will be 05 years (60 Months)
Required Documents to Apply:
- Application Form which can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Attested photocopies of Valid CNIC
- Valid Computerized driving license
- Two recent photographs
- Educational Certificates
- Punjab Domicile
- Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 50/- regarding Net worth not more than Rs. 2.0 Million, No Criminal Record & not defaulter of any financial institution.
How To Apply:
Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and they have complete required documents should apply for the “Apna Rozgar Scheme” and take advantage from this opportunity.
- Applicants may download application form from the official website of BOP or from the web link given below.
- Candidates should submit application form along with attested photocopies of all required documents mentioned above.
- Application must be supported with Form Fees Rs. 2000/- and Token payment of Rs. 11,000/- for Suzuki Ravi and Rs, 12,000 for Suzuki Bolan.
- Last Date for submission of application form is 15th December, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply: 15th December, 2014.
To Download Application Form: Click Here
To Download Affidavit Form: Click Here
|VEHICLE||SUZUKI RAVI PICKUP||SUZUKI BOLAN|
|Price (with discount)||Rs.597,000||Rs.655,000|
|Down Payment to be paid by qualified applicants||Rs.170,000||Rs. 177,000|
|Monthly Installment (includes insurance premium)||Rs.9,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Markup rate||100% Markup shall be paid by Government of the Punjab.||NONE|
|Amount to be Deposited with Application Form|
|1. Application Form Fee (Non-refundable)||Rs.2,000||Rs.2,000|
|2. Token money (Refundable)||Rs.9,000||Rs.10,000|
|What kind of other charges May I have to Pay?|
|Late payment charges||Early termination charges||Repo charges|
|RS 1 per thousand per day of monthly installment amount from due date till actual payment||5% on the outstanding principal amount||To be borne by the borrower/Lessee as per bank’s schedule of charges. Rs.10,000/- as fixed penalty and upto Rs.100,000/- as repossession charges or actual (whichever is lower) and Rs.200/- per day warehouse charges.|