Chief Minister Punjab has announced another offer for the citizens of Punjab and that Apna Ghar Housing Scheme 2014-2015. Apna Ghar Housing Scheme 2014-2015 Application Forms & Details. Chief Ministry Punjab is very keen for the progress of Punjab Province and for this time CM Punjab has announced the Apna Ghar Housing Scheme for the low income families of Punjab Province, first phase of this housing scheme has been started and it is located at near Lahore Airport. CM Punjab has announced this housing scheme for all those low income families of Punjab who don’t have their own house and this scheme would help them to have their own house. Before apply for this housing scheme you’ll have to know the complete eligibility criteria and in the following you’ll have complete eligibility criteria in which circumstances you are eligible to apply. So, viewers read the eligibility criteria carefully and step forward to apply for this Apna Ghar Housing Scheme and enjoy your life in your own well furnished house.
Benefits of Housing Scheme:
- Total Price of the flat is Rs. 1199000/-.
- Monthly installment is Rs. 8000/- which is without interest.
- Fully furnished flats included one or two bed rooms.
- Allotment will be made on 100% merit base.
- Applicant should be the resident of Punjab Province.
- Total monthly income of the Applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 50,000.
- Applicant doesn’t own any house or plot.
- Age of Applicant’s shouldn’t more than 55 years.
- Applicant should not any house allotted by Government of Punjab.
Price of Apartments:
One Bed Room 500 Square Feet:
- Total Price: Rs. 1,199,000
- Down Payment: Rs. 239,800
- Monthly Installment: Rs. 7,993
- Application Fee: Rs. 800
Two Bed Rooms 600 Square Feet:
- Total Price: Rs. 1,399,000
- Down Payment: Rs. 279,800
- Monthly Installment: Rs. 9,327
- Application Fee: Rs. 900
Two Bed Rooms 700 Square Feet:
- Total Price: Rs. 1,599,000
- Down Payment: Rs. 319,800
- Monthly Installment: Rs. 10,660
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000
Tenure of Loan:
- Tenure of Loan will be 10 years, that applicant has to pay total payment in easy installments which is going to complete in 10 years.
- Copy of valid CNIC
- Two Recent passport size Photographs
- Bank Statement ( last 06 month for salaried persons and 01 year for SEP / SEB/ NRPs)
- Latest Copy of utility bills of residence & office
- Documentary evidence in business or in the profession for the last 03 years
- Copy of professional degree for self-employed professionals
- Copy Proprietorship Certificate/Partnership Deed or Form 29 (if customer is a businessman / director of the company)
How To Apply:
- Applicant can download Application Forms from the official site of BOP or from the web link given below.
- Applicants should submit their application forms accompanied with all required documents in the nearest Consumer Financing Centre (CFC).
- Last Date for submission of Application Form is 22nd December, 2014.
- If there is any confusion related to information about Apna Ghar Housing Scheme 2014-2015 then contact to the nearest Consumer Financing Center (CFC0.
Last Date to Apply: 22nd December, 2014.
To Download Application Form: Click Here
For Contact Details:
Apna Ghar Housing Scheme 2014-2015 Application Forms & Details