Get Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Lahore Latest at this page. Another Government Department working under Punjab Government has announced latest jobs for the Punjab Domiciled candidates who are not well educated but wanted to be part of any Government Department and the vacancies are against which candidates can apply such as (Dispatch Rider, Office Boy, and Sweeper). The recruitment procedure will be as per the Policy of Punjab Government and these positions are on contract basis initially for 3 years which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Now, those candidates who are looking to apply for these positions are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and criteria are given below such as:
For Dispatch Rider Middle pass candidates holding Motor Cycle Driving License is required to apply. Candidates having experience as Dispatch Rider will be preferred most.
For Office Boy Middle/Primary pass can apply.
For Sweeper Middle/Primary pass candidates.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Government of Punjab Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Jobs June 2019 Latest
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Boy
How To Apply for Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates, driving license and one recent passport size photograph should reach the office of Section Officer (Admin) Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab National Tower (Second Floor), 28 Egerton Road, in front of Aiwan-e-Iqbal Lahore.
- The last date for submission of application is September 13, 2019.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For more Government Jobs please keep in touch with us at www.jobsalert.pk.
Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2019
Address: Office of Section Officer (Admin) Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab National Tower (Second Floor), 28 Egerton Road, in front of Aiwan-e-Iqbal Lahore.