|Posted on:||21st Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 01, 2016|
|Organization:||United States Agency for International Development|
Here at this page you’ll get USAID Jobs 2016-2017 Application Form Download Online Latest. Jobs in USAID United States Agency for International Development are available as we know that USAID’s mission to put Pakistan on the track of success and for this purpose it has started different projects in Pakistan and for these projects it announces different vacancies almost in every week and today on 21st November, 2016 it has announced latest advertisement according to which it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the post of USAID Project Management Specialist (M&E)– Islamabad Office and USAID Project Management Specialist (Health) – Karachi Office. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these positions but they have to fulfill some requirements such as desirous candidates should have 16 years degree and minimum five to seven years relevant professional level experience in office management in Public / Private Sector Organization is required and have ability to read / write English fluently. For detailed jobs instructions please examine following web link given below at the end of this page. So, now in the following we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure for the vacant post.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
USAID Jobs 2016-2017 Application Form Download
- USAID Project Management Specialist (M&E)– Islamabad Office
- USAID Project Management Specialist (Health) – Karachi Office
How To Apply USAID Jobs:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad USEmbassy which is .
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email on the following address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is December 01, 2016.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Application Form
Email Address: [email protected]
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click Here