Here at this page you’ll have US Embassy Islamabad USAID Jobs Mar / Apr 2016 Application Form Download. Jobs in USAID United States Agency for International Development Mission to Pakistan are available and it is looking to recruit following position which is based at Islamabad for which it invites applications from the highly educated, very experienced, motivated, determined and well disciplined candidates for the vacant position of (USAID Development Program Specialist (Gender)). Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the requirements mentioned at the following link given below but here we’ll discuss generally about required qualification and experience such as candidates should possess University Degree (16 Years of formal education) from an accredited institution in gender studies, women’s studies, sociology, social work, international relations or international development is required with minimum five years experience in the relevant field. Candidates should be able to speak / write fluent English language as well as Urdu language too. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
US Embassy Islamabad USAID Jobs Mar / Apr 2016 Application Form Download
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad USEmbassy.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email or post on the following address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email or on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 07th April, 2016.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Application Form
Address: Hr Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, US Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”240″]