Here on 03rd April 2017, we’ll discuss TGT Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan 2017 FPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Advertisement 4 / 2017. FPSC Advertisement No. 5/2017 has been announced by the Federal Public Service Commission on www.fpsc.gov.pk and here on JobsAlert.pk we’ll discuss about all vacant positions which are available in different government departments working under Federal Government such as (National Education Assessment System, Central Board of Film Censors, Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, FG Colleges, Office of the Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters, Remount Veterinary and Farms Corps, Management Services Wing, Federal Government Polyclinic, National Industrial Relations Commission, Geological Survey of Pakistan, Education Department Gilgit Baltistan and etc). Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these positions which are on Contract / Regular basis but every candidate should be high profiled because all these positions are for highly educated candidates and if you wanted to examine the list of vacant positions then you can check it from the following image given below. Now we’ll generally talk about the required qualification so if candidates having any of these qualifications such as (Ph.D. / Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Relevant Diplomas) then they are eligible to apply. So, now we’ll discuss the vacant positions in the very next heading and after positions, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure which is according to the rules FPSC.
For More Government Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
FPSC Jobs 2017 Trained Graduate Teacher Education Department Giglit Baltistan
- IT Specialist for National Education Assessment System
- Film Inspector for Central Board of Film Censors
- Joint Census Commissioner (Geography) for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Chief Publication Officer for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Chief Technical Officer for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Assistant Census Commissioners for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Geographers for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Assistant Director (Admin) for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Deputy Assistant Directors (Admin) for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Deputy Census Commissioners for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Assistant Professors for FG Colleges
- Joint Commissioners for Indus Waters for Office of the Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters
- Deputy Director (Admin) for Indus Waters for Office of the Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters
- Assistant Commissioners for Indus Waters for Office of the Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Male) for Education Department Gilgit Baltistan
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Female) for Education Department Gilgit Baltistan
For Further List of Vacant Positions Please Examine following Image Posted below.
How To Apply for FPSC Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee for Posts BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-, BS-18 = Rs. 750/-, BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/- on prescribed challan form which can be obtained by visiting following web given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 17th April 2017.
- Test for all positions will be held in all major cities of Pakistan and information will be updated at the official site of FPSC.
- The screening / Written Test for the Advertisement No. 4/2017 will be held from June 11, 2017. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
FPSC Latest Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Address: FPSC Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here