Here on 16th December 2020, we provide you SPU Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Constable Application Form Download Latest. Jobs in Punjab Police SPU Special Protection Unit are available and it is looking to recruit the following position at different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Nankana Sahib, Khanewal, Vehari, Faisalabad, Jhang, DG Khan, Rajanpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Attock, etc for which it invites applications from the residents of all districts who are educated, physically fit, hardworking and well disciplined against the post of Security Constable BPS-07.
Recruitment of these positions will be done y the relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO / CPO / CCP Office). All appointments will be on merit basis but 5% quota for Minorities is available and there is also relaxation for those who are going to apply on a family claim such as there will be extra marks for such candidates.
So, viewers, it is the best opportunity for you to become part of Punjab Police because there are numerous benefits for you if you join Punjab Police such as you’ll become Government Employee, you’ll be able to earn handsome salaries, medical free and much more. So, if you wanted to apply then you’ll have to follow the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure given below.
SPU Constable Jobs 2020 Punjab Police Application Form Download Online
- Height: Minimum 5’ Feet, 7” inches height is required.
- Chest: Minimum 33×34 ½ inches chest is required.
- Education: Minimum Matric or equivalent degree is required.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 22 years age is required.
- Domicile: Candidates should have valid Domicile and CNIC of the relevant district.
- Physical Test: Candidates have to qualify for the running test in which candidates has to run 1.6 Km in 07 Minutes.
Vacant Positions in SPU:
- Security Constable (BS-07)
How To Apply for SPU Jobs:
- Application forms can be downloaded from https://punjabpolice.gov.pk or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Fill the Application Form and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificates, medical certificate, character certificate, CNIC, domicile, recent photographs, and Rs. 25/- application form fee in the relevant district Police Line.
- Application forms can be submitted from December 17, 2020, to January 03, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of Punjab Police Jobs January 03, 2021.
- Candidates already working in Government / Semi-Government Sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Only such candidates will be called for Physical Test / Written Test / Interview whose applications are in complete format.
- Physical Test / Written Test / Interview will be held in the relevant district / regional police headquarters.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
SPU Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Constable
Address: Relevant District Police Headquarter DPO / CPO / CCPO Office.