Get Patrolling Police Jobs 2020 Constable Punjab Highway Patrol Application Form is available at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk. Constable & Lady Constable Jobs are available in Punjab Highway Patrol (PHP) and it is looking to recruit these positions in all districts of Punjab such as (Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, Chakwal, Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tak Singh, Multan, Sahiwal, Khanewal, Vehari, Lodhran, Pakpattan, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, DG Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Layyah and etc. Both Male & Female are eligible to apply for these positions but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate and complete criteria are mentioned in the following.
Punjab Highway Patrol is subunit of Punjab Police establishment on 08th January 2003, with purpose to provide security to the people travelling on the highways. Initially Punjab Police established 450 patrolling posts but later on 72 more posts were also recommended. In case of emergencies for help/assistance, Punjab Highway Patrol has established a helpline 1124 for road commuters. There are total 9145 constables, 1000 wireless operators and 1000 Driver Constables are performing their duties. Patrolling Police Jobs are Government sector jobs recruited as per the rules of Punjab Police and these jobs announces once in a year and latest Patrolling Officer Jobs 2020 are announced today which can be examined from this page with complete information about recruitment procedure.
Punjab Highway Patrol Police Jobs 2020 Constable Lady Constable Latest
Eligibility Criteria for Constable:
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches and for female candidates should be at least 5′ and 2″.
- Chest of male candidates should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Intermediate or equivalent.
- Age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Domicile holders of Punjab district are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by every Male candidate in 7 Minutes.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by Female Candidate in 10 Minutes.
Vacant Position with Basic Pay Scale:
- Constable (BS-07)
- Lady Constable (BS-07)
How To Apply for Patrolling Police Jobs:
- Application forms can be downloaded from https://punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- Fill the Application Form and submit it along with all relevant documents and Rs. 25/- application form fee in the relevant district Police Line.
- Application forms can be submitted from December 17, 2020 to January 03, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of Punjab Police Jobs January 03, 2021.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents with the application form.
- Information about the recruitment schedule can be obtained from the relevant district police Headquarters / Lines (CPO / DPO Office) and SSP/MT Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Patrolling Police Jobs 2020
Address to Apply for Constable: Relevant District Police Headquarters/Lines (CPO/DPO Office).