On this page, you’ll get the Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2020 National Information Technology Board | www.nitb.gov.pk. Applications are being offered from the Ministry of Information Technology (NITB) Islamabad and currently, it is looking to recruit staff for PSDP Project.
MOIT Jobs are announced such as (Director General (Strategic Planning & Consultancy Services (SP&CS), Director (IT Governance, Risk Management), Director (IT Solutions & Digital Services), Director (Infrastructure & Cloud Services), Director (Consultancy & Advisory), Director (Human Resources (HR) (MP-III)) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants on a contract basis. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a suitable atmosphere. For having further details let’s have a look at its further details below.
MOIT is abbreviated as Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications is Governed by the Government of Pakistan is the Federal Government Department of Pakistan is indulged in functions of information and technology to upgrade and make changes in it is also engaged to form new and newest projects to make development in the department and in filed of IT Technology and Telecommunication. So, being a Govt Body it obviously offers Govt jobs of senior and junior level every day.
Masters/Bachelors qualification in the relevant discipline for the relevant position and experience in the relevant field is required to apply.
The age of the applicant should be between 45 to 50 years.
Applicants should bear the competitive/market-based salary package with additional benefits that will be given to the applicants.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of IT Jobs 2020 Apply Online Last Date
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Director General (Strategic Planning & Consultancy Services (SP&CS)
- Director (IT Governance, Risk Management)
- Director (IT Solutions & Digital Services)
- Director (Infrastructure & Cloud Services)
- Director (Consultancy & Advisory)
- Director (Human Resources (HR) (MP-III)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication Jobs:
- Applications along with hardcopies of CVs/Testimonials/CNIC should reach the following address given below.
- Envelopes and applications/CVs should clearly indicate the specific “Name of Post” against which application is being submitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for applying is July 09, 2020.
- Public/Private and Govt sector employees should apply through proper channel.
Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication Jobs 2020
Address: NITB Plot No. 24-B, H-9/1, Islamabad.