By the Government of Pakistan, Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021 CCP NTS Advertisement Latest is available for the Pakistani Nationals who are welcome to join the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) Islamabad which is an independent quasi-regulatory, quasi-judicial body that helps ensure healthy competition between companies for the benefit of the economy.
Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021 comprises the vacancies such as (Trainee Officers) for different departments such as (Cartels & Trade Abuses, Information System & Technology (IS&T), Office of Fair Trade, Research, Legal, Office of Registrar, Administration) at Islamabad City and appointment of these positions will be held on a regular basis. As the Competition Commission of Pakistan is a Federal Government Department and announced vacancies are under Federal Government Jobs 2021 for the Masters / Bachelors job seekers.
For the above-announced positions candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan can apply but they should hold Graduate/Post-Graduate qualification in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacancies with relevant field experience is required to apply. These positions are for highly educated individuals who are welcome to apply as per the procedure given below according to the rules of NTS.
Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP Jobs 2021 NTS Application Form
- Trainee Officers
How to Apply for Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) Jobs:
- The application form to apply can be obtained from www.nts.org.pk.
- Fill the online application form and submit its hard copy to NTS Headquarters Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is August 12, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the last date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- For NTS Roll No Slip/Test Date please visit NTS website and keep in touch to www.JobsAlert.pk.
Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Advertisement
For Online Application Form:
Address: NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4، H-8/1, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory.